Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parrot 19:25 - Feb 23 with 669 viewsGarv

How long do you want?

That chance could win us the game. My god.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Parrot on 19:27 - Feb 23 with 625 viewsMetal_Hacker

Don’t think he did too much wrong. Split second decision making from a young kid. He’ll score soon

Poll: If it were one or the other

Parrot on 19:28 - Feb 23 with 600 viewsDubtractor

Dreadful wasn't it?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Parrot on 19:29 - Feb 23 with 584 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bennetts is no better. Put through to get a cross in first time and he dithers and ballsed it up. Then is put through on goal 30 seconds later and dithers and loses the chance for a shot from the angel or the cross, gets confused and falls over his own feet. And then gets another chance for a cross and puts it so far over the top it's almost straight out for a throw in before bouncing.

How are some of these professional footballers?
[Post edited 23 Feb 2021 19:43]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Parrot on 19:32 - Feb 23 with 523 viewsGarv

Parrot on 19:27 - Feb 23 by Metal_Hacker

Don’t think he did too much wrong. Split second decision making from a young kid. He’ll score soon

On the contrary I think he spent too long working out what to do with it, just got to keep a good angle and hit that far corner.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Parrot on 19:45 - Feb 23 with 420 viewsSwansea_Blue

Parrot on 19:29 - Feb 23 by Swansea_Blue

Bennetts is no better. Put through to get a cross in first time and he dithers and ballsed it up. Then is put through on goal 30 seconds later and dithers and loses the chance for a shot from the angel or the cross, gets confused and falls over his own feet. And then gets another chance for a cross and puts it so far over the top it's almost straight out for a throw in before bouncing.

How are some of these professional footballers?
[Post edited 23 Feb 2021 19:43]

And there we go again. 8 yards out and he doesn't realise he's in on goal.

He's not very good at all. God knows how he lasted so long at Spurs and got the gig in Germany. He'll be lucky to make a career in League 2.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024