Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Idea if i've got the wrong end of the stick here 00:23 - Apr 8 with 1152 viewschrismakin

But IF it's Arizona Pension fund where investment is coming from, does the below show that it's worth £10.5 Billion. or am I reading it completely wrong

https://azcapitoltimes.com/news/2019/11/08/arizona-public-safety-pension-fund-ra

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

No Idea if i've got the wrong end of the stick here on 00:25 - Apr 8 with 1131 viewsCheltenham_Blue

£9.5b as reported.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

No Idea if i've got the wrong end of the stick here on 00:31 - Apr 8 with 1093 viewstextbackup

No Idea if i've got the wrong end of the stick here on 00:25 - Apr 8 by Cheltenham_Blue

£9.5b as reported.

we could buy so many kayden jacksons with that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

No Idea if i've got the wrong end of the stick here on 00:32 - Apr 8 with 1087 viewschrismakin

No Idea if i've got the wrong end of the stick here on 00:31 - Apr 8 by textbackup

we could buy so many kayden jacksons with that

Or............................ another Alan Judge

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

No Idea if i've got the wrong end of the stick here on 01:27 - Apr 8 with 1005 viewsHipsterectomy

I think even Ipswich could get out of League 1 with £1 billion of that for transfers and wages

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

No Idea if i've got the wrong end of the stick here on 06:33 - Apr 8 with 883 viewsBarneycurley

No Idea if i've got the wrong end of the stick here on 01:27 - Apr 8 by Hipsterectomy

I think even Ipswich could get out of League 1 with £1 billion of that for transfers and wages

Wouldn't be so sure!

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

No Idea if i've got the wrong end of the stick here on 07:23 - Apr 8 with 700 viewsgreyhound

No Idea if i've got the wrong end of the stick here on 00:32 - Apr 8 by chrismakin

Or............................ another Alan Judge

But imagine the number drinans
No Idea if i've got the wrong end of the stick here on 07:28 - Apr 8 with 658 viewschrismakin

No Idea if i've got the wrong end of the stick here on 07:23 - Apr 8 by greyhound

But imagine the number drinans

Don't just Don't lol

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024