Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SSN Mike Wedderburn 18:45 - Apr 11 with 1264 viewsNthsuffolkblue

After reporting on Atletico having a partial stadium closure and being ordered to display a "no to racism" banner in response to their fans making Nazi salutes.

"Well that will sort it out, won't it?"

Good on him for saying it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

SSN Mike Wedderburn on 18:48 - Apr 11 with 1224 viewsfooters

Aside from being disgusting, I'm not sure what it says about the Spanish education system and their history under Franco...
[Post edited 11 Apr 2022 18:49]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

SSN Mike Wedderburn on 18:53 - Apr 11 with 1176 viewsNthsuffolkblue

SSN Mike Wedderburn on 18:48 - Apr 11 by footers

Aside from being disgusting, I'm not sure what it says about the Spanish education system and their history under Franco...
[Post edited 11 Apr 2022 18:49]

Apparently, according to ElephantIntheRoom, we don't need to worry about a rise in the far right and the support for Le Pen in France because the only reason for the support is more reasonable policies and I don't understand the French electoral system. Democracy makes us safe and sound.

SSN Mike Wedderburn on 19:14 - Apr 11 with 1082 viewsNthsuffolkblue

SSN Mike Wedderburn on 18:53 - Apr 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

Apparently, according to ElephantIntheRoom, we don't need to worry about a rise in the far right and the support for Le Pen in France because the only reason for the support is more reasonable policies and I don't understand the French electoral system. Democracy makes us safe and sound.

Further exhibit:

https://news.sky.com/story/artem-severiukhin-russian-karting-driver-15-sacked-an

SSN Mike Wedderburn on 23:12 - Apr 11 with 701 viewsBLUEGOLD

SSN Mike Wedderburn on 18:53 - Apr 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yes, but racists like racists don’t you see.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024