Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank Nouble 23:02 - Oct 26 with 744 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

I know the ratings on this website are based on people who sit at home and listen to the radio.

But today Nouble was fantastic when he came on, completely changed the way we played and looked a lot better than murphy, if he doesn't start against barnsley will be very dissapointed, seem to think he proved all of the haters wrong today, strong, quick, powerful and his dribbling and link up play was fantastic; no matter what anyone said who didn't go to the game sure a vast majority of the fans were very happy with the introduction with him and will hope he starts on friday.

Poll: Who will be Ipswich Town's Supporters player of the year?

Frank Nouble on 23:41 - Oct 26 with 672 viewsJLITFC

He played today like he did v Palace and Birmingham last season and showed he clearly has something.
Frank Nouble on 00:15 - Oct 27 with 613 viewsBOjK

Frank Nouble on 23:41 - Oct 26 by JLITFC

He played today like he did v Palace and Birmingham last season and showed he clearly has something.

He was pretty lively away at Millwall last season too.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Frank Nouble on 00:15 - Oct 27 with 614 viewsOle_Pablo_Ole

But if Nouble isn't playing badly then who else can I blame for all of the teams problems/every problem with the club/every problem with my life!

Hopefully he has a shocker against Barnsley or I might actually have to stop being so lazy and generate an opinion that is based on actual analysis of the team as a whole. God forbid

Blog: Ipswich Strikers XI

Frank Nouble on 00:18 - Oct 27 with 602 viewsFootballpete

Frank Nouble on 00:15 - Oct 27 by BOjK

He was pretty lively away at Millwall last season too.

And Peterborough.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Frank Nouble on 01:15 - Oct 27 with 532 viewsDolly2.0

He played quite well. "Fantastic" is pushing it, and no I wouldn't want to see him starting v Barnsley

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2017