Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woolfenden 08:46 - Dec 31 with 850 viewsGarv

While we're in the poop, is he not worth a go at right back, as long as Chambers and Wilson are fit?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Woolfenden on 08:49 - Dec 31 with 839 viewsKeaneish

Looked decent at Southend but a bit short of what was needed against Lincoln. If Donacien isn’t fit, I reckon Edwards will get the nod.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Woolfenden on 09:11 - Dec 31 with 778 viewsBlueBadger

Bit early to be drinking, even if it is New Year's Eve.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Woolfenden on 09:14 - Dec 31 with 767 viewsGarv

Woolfenden on 08:49 - Dec 31 by Keaneish

Looked decent at Southend but a bit short of what was needed against Lincoln. If Donacien isn’t fit, I reckon Edwards will get the nod.

I don't mind Donacien in general but I'm not keen on Edwards there. Woolfenden can defend but has also been one of our best attackers when we've been poor and he's had to force to issue to find a goal, which is a sad indictment on the team.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Woolfenden on 09:15 - Dec 31 with 768 viewsMullet

Set up a goal, gave one or two away at Sincil bank. Hard to say, given if we had decent balance out wide we wouldn't need him there.

Donacien put in a decent cross, but it was one not several. If he had the confidence to whip them in early or go to the overlapping winger we'd be more than enough for most teams to handle.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Woolfenden on 09:31 - Dec 31 with 738 viewsChrisd

Woolfenden on 09:15 - Dec 31 by Mullet

Set up a goal, gave one or two away at Sincil bank. Hard to say, given if we had decent balance out wide we wouldn't need him there.

Donacien put in a decent cross, but it was one not several. If he had the confidence to whip them in early or go to the overlapping winger we'd be more than enough for most teams to handle.

Just not in his natural game to be more attacking.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Woolfenden on 09:34 - Dec 31 with 723 viewsBluebell

Perhaps we should guess who will be RB tomorrow if Donacien is still struggling.

In Lambert's book there are quite a few to choose from. I will go with Jackson.
Woolfenden on 10:59 - Dec 31 with 634 viewsChrisd

Woolfenden on 09:34 - Dec 31 by Bluebell

Perhaps we should guess who will be RB tomorrow if Donacien is still struggling.

In Lambert's book there are quite a few to choose from. I will go with Jackson.

Get the PL 'team selection' roulette wheel out Bluebell!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Woolfenden on 12:27 - Dec 31 with 571 viewspablovian

By his own high standards, the Wolf has been struggling recently. This could be due to a physical problem, a loss of confidence, or a loss of focus due to personal circumstances.

It could also be due to his frustration at playing in a plodding, journeyman, mistake-prone defensive unit that cannot deal with swift-break counter-attacks.

Either way, I would not make him play at right back.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2019 12:27]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024