Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get Warnock in now! 17:04 - Mar 7 with 5004 viewsr2d2

He will sort this rabble out. He will do a season or 2. He cant leave football alone. Its in his blood. He would sort the wheat from the chaff out.
Get Warnock in now! on 21:03 - Mar 7 with 718 viewsjeera

Get Warnock in now! on 21:01 - Mar 7 by SpruceMoose

And what the feck is a 'flange crew'?

I think it's one of those things on an aircraft.

Or a car axle.

Or a cake.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Get Warnock in now! on 21:09 - Mar 7 with 710 viewsGirthyguy

Get Warnock in now! on 20:54 - Mar 7 by jeera

You are literally making this up as you go along.

Almost nobody wants Lambert.

Pretty much no one.

And everyone agrees Evans is not the long term answer for this club.

Why do you keep saying this sh1t?

So why whenever I make a fair comment about Lambert and Evans or the clappers it doesn't go down well with the general consensus of TWTD. I've seen posts similar to mine get double fist uppys yet mine get negative responses from the same people who double fist the uppys. Really wierd surely it's time for the uppy fishers to go with their heart than following the uppy sheep crew.
Get Warnock in now! on 23:07 - Mar 7 with 675 viewsCoastalblue

Get Warnock in now! on 21:09 - Mar 7 by Girthyguy

So why whenever I make a fair comment about Lambert and Evans or the clappers it doesn't go down well with the general consensus of TWTD. I've seen posts similar to mine get double fist uppys yet mine get negative responses from the same people who double fist the uppys. Really wierd surely it's time for the uppy fishers to go with their heart than following the uppy sheep crew.

Maybe it's the language you use? Trying to be offensive is unlikely to get people fall over themselves to agree with you.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Get Warnock in now! on 23:15 - Mar 7 with 664 viewsITFC_Follower

So Mick was a dinosaur i read that comment a lot on here

What do you think is going to be said with Warnock when we loose our first match under him?

I like Warnock but I am pretty sure he wants to retire after this season we were not the type of club for a Warnock 15 years or so ago (family club) and we cant be now surely we want fancy la-di-da football with garnish so i have been finding.
Get Warnock in now! on 23:39 - Mar 7 with 635 viewsGirthyguy

Get Warnock in now! on 23:07 - Mar 7 by Coastalblue

Maybe it's the language you use? Trying to be offensive is unlikely to get people fall over themselves to agree with you.

No it about popularity. I could say Lambert is an awful manager and get 500 downeys yet a popular poster person could say Lambert is an awful manager and get 500 uppys it makes no sense tbh.
Get Warnock in now! on 23:42 - Mar 7 with 630 viewsSpruceMoose

Get Warnock in now! on 23:39 - Mar 7 by Girthyguy

No it about popularity. I could say Lambert is an awful manager and get 500 downeys yet a popular poster person could say Lambert is an awful manager and get 500 uppys it makes no sense tbh.

That's not true.

Put it to the test. I'll give you an uppie!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Get Warnock in now! on 00:25 - Mar 8 with 611 viewsGirthyguy

Get Warnock in now! on 23:42 - Mar 7 by SpruceMoose

That's not true.

Put it to the test. I'll give you an uppie!

Lambert is an awful
Get Warnock in now! on 03:31 - Mar 8 with 580 viewsDoctor_Earman

Simon Grayson is more likely than Warnock I'm afraid.
Login to get fewer ads

Get Warnock in now! on 06:59 - Mar 8 with 555 viewsNo9

The amount of chaff has beuilt up over a number of seasons.
Warnock may have a tractor but his thrashing machine can't work miracles = the chaff is still there to be blown out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024