Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Angry racist. 15:33 - Jun 8 with 1772 viewscatch74

Apologies, contains bad language!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Angry racist. on 16:22 - Jun 8 with 1646 viewstractordownsouth

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Angry racist. on 16:55 - Jun 8 with 1565 viewsnoggin

AJ v Tommy Robinson. Now that's a row I'd like to see.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Angry racist. on 16:59 - Jun 8 with 1548 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Angry racist. on 18:43 - Jun 8 with 1403 viewsFelstow1978

Has the same right to expess himself as the morons endangering public health by engaging in mass demonstrations over the weekend

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Angry racist. on 18:50 - Jun 8 with 1389 viewsWarkystache

Angry racist. on 18:43 - Jun 8 by Felstow1978

Has the same right to expess himself as the morons endangering public health by engaging in mass demonstrations over the weekend

Agreed - although less of the inflammatory language from Robinson. Why can't people just take as they find any more? Robinson's a sh*t and a complete c*nt, all he does is fan the flames to suit his own agenda. Surely the message from the pandemic was the correct one - Be Kind?

Take as you find. There are inherently bad people out there. Don't bother with them and don't feed their rhetoric or their political opinions.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Angry racist. on 19:08 - Jun 8 with 1344 viewsBlueBadger

Angry racist. on 18:43 - Jun 8 by Felstow1978

Sure he does. Just as it's our right to point out that Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a racist, violent, terror supporting, nonce protecting blowhard criminal, fleecing his fanbase whilst being a traitor to his country and anyone making any kind of invariably limp defence of him is a bit of a div.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2020 19:47]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024