Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Piers Morgan goes further right than GB News 14:53 - Sep 16 with 882 viewsElderGrizzly

The British Tucker Carlson is born

Piers Morgan goes further right than GB News on 15:04 - Sep 16 with 816 viewsJ2BLUE

He looks like he has been photoshopped into that image.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Piers Morgan goes further right than GB News on 16:47 - Sep 16 with 701 viewsDarth_Koont

Piers Morgan goes further right than GB News on 15:04 - Sep 16 by J2BLUE

He looks like he has been photoshopped into that image.

And why is Murdoch fiddling with a pound of sausages?

Pronouns: He/Him

Piers Morgan goes further right than GB News on 17:21 - Sep 16 with 637 viewschicoazul

People here hate Murdoch and Moron so be careful not to advertise their latest work for them for free on TWTD.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Piers Morgan goes further right than GB News on 17:24 - Sep 16 with 633 viewschicoazul

Hang on. To be clear are you saying Moron is….right wing?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Piers Morgan goes further right than GB News on 18:08 - Sep 16 with 594 viewsBlueBadger

Piers Morgan goes further right than GB News on 17:24 - Sep 16 by chicoazul

He's a disgusting attention seeker with no allegiance whatsoever to anything other than himself.
If it gets him attention, he'll spout it.
He's a marginally less camp Milo Yiannokolopis.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Piers Morgan goes further right than GB News on 18:32 - Sep 16 with 544 viewschicoazul

Piers Morgan goes further right than GB News on 18:08 - Sep 16 by BlueBadger

He's a disgusting attention seeker with no allegiance whatsoever to anything other than himself.
If it gets him attention, he'll spout it.
He's a marginally less camp Milo Yiannokolopis.

I agree.

Piers Morgan goes further right than GB News on 21:04 - Sep 16 with 442 viewsElderGrizzly

Piers Morgan goes further right than GB News on 17:24 - Sep 16 by chicoazul

Yes. One of the reasons he failed at CNN.

He's a Murdoch baby. He will happily push right wing causes, but more than that he will hound, stalk and bully people to the point of illness.

A horrific human being.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024