Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question re view from Sir Bobby Robson Upper 12:45 - Apr 28 with 962 viewsAtmosphere

I currently have season tickets in Block JJ Co-op stand and am thinking about moving to Sir Bobby Robson Upper- there are seats available 3 and 4 rows from the the front. I would be interested to hear what the view is like from anyone who sits up there. The one thing thing that does strike me is that at least I would no longer have my view obstructed by the subs warming up down in the corner. Thanks
Question re view from Sir Bobby Robson Upper on 13:41 - Apr 28 with 900 viewstractordownsouth

I sat up there for the Norwich game in 2016. On that day there was a good view and also had decent atmosphere, bit of singing going on with those in the lower tier.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Question re view from Sir Bobby Robson Upper on 13:45 - Apr 28 with 890 viewsPinewoodblue

Try and sit central, or towards co-op stand as towards Cobbold you may find looking at the stands roof, on your left, a distraction

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Question re view from Sir Bobby Robson Upper on 13:46 - Apr 28 with 888 viewsnorth_stand77

I sit in the SBR upper further back (avoids being rained on) behind the goal and personally wouldn't want to sit anywhere else.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024