Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend 09:35 - Nov 21 with 3543 viewsartsbossbeard

Any of you other cool catz in attendance?

Can't frickin' wait.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 09:48 - Nov 21 with 2276 viewsDyland

Are they? Have fun Bossers.

Darren Emerson finished off the Saturday night at Glastonbury 1995, the first year they had a dance tent. It was too small, but fine for the psychonauts who got in early :) Emerson was preceded by Eat Static and System 7. A simply amazing gig.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 09:53 - Nov 21 with 2259 viewsartsbossbeard

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 09:48 - Nov 21 by Dyland

Darren Emerson finished off the Saturday night at Glastonbury 1995, the first year they had a dance tent. It was too small, but fine for the psychonauts who got in early :) Emerson was preceded by Eat Static and System 7. A simply amazing gig.

I love the Global Underground stuff - never far away from my spotify selection.

Lovely bloke too by all accounts.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:03 - Nov 21 with 2252 viewsDubtractor

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 09:53 - Nov 21 by artsbossbeard

I love the Global Underground stuff - never far away from my spotify selection.

Lovely bloke too by all accounts.

On the Global Underground tip, this one is a something of a corker.

Was gonna link cd one of the mix too, but not on mixcloud. Both have loads of the stuff I used to play in clubs when I was cool and that.

[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 10:06]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:12 - Nov 21 with 2222 viewsDyland

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:03 - Nov 21 by Dubtractor

Was gonna link cd one of the mix too, but not on mixcloud. Both have loads of the stuff I used to play in clubs when I was cool and that.

On a related tip :)

Wicked album as well.

1993 was a mighty fine year for music all round.

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:16 - Nov 21 with 2215 viewschicoazul

No but I have seen them many times live.

I kind of go back and forth on them, Prodigy, Orbital etc live. On the one hand theyre great but on the other hand due to the fact they are electronic bands they sort of lack something live, maybe spontaniety...? I sometimes feel it's like listening to their CD really loud. probably just me though.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:18 - Nov 21 with 2205 viewsRyorry

You lucky barsteward!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:19 - Nov 21 with 2200 viewsDyland

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:16 - Nov 21 by chicoazul

I kind of go back and forth on them, Prodigy, Orbital etc live. On the one hand theyre great but on the other hand due to the fact they are electronic bands they sort of lack something live, maybe spontaniety...? I sometimes feel it's like listening to their CD really loud. probably just me though.

You just need some pills bruv.

(runs away)

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:20 - Nov 21 with 2199 viewsflimflam

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 09:48 - Nov 21 by Dyland

1994 and this is still the best live show I have been too and been to plenty

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Login to get fewer ads

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:20 - Nov 21 with 2196 viewschicoazul

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:19 - Nov 21 by Dyland

You just need some pills bruv.

(runs away)

In my youth blud, in my youth.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:23 - Nov 21 with 2189 viewsurbanblue

That'll be great Beardy, and in Amsterdam as well ... Superb. Seen Underworld twice. Don't fail to disappoint and always leave a sh1t eating grin on my face.

Hauled my arse away from the rivers to see the Chemical Brothers in Brisbane a couple of weeks ago ... Excellent night.

Enjoy mate.
Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:25 - Nov 21 with 2179 viewsartsbossbeard

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:23 - Nov 21 by urbanblue

That'll be great Beardy, and in Amsterdam as well ... Superb. Seen Underworld twice. Don't fail to disappoint and always leave a sh1t eating grin on my face.

Hauled my arse away from the rivers to see the Chemical Brothers in Brisbane a couple of weeks ago ... Excellent night.

Enjoy mate.

Cheers mate!

Saw Chemical Brothers in London last summer and they blew me away!

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:26 - Nov 21 with 2176 viewsLord_Lucan

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:23 - Nov 21 by urbanblue

Enjoy mate.

I'm going as well UB.

I'm his babysitter

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:28 - Nov 21 with 2160 viewsDyland

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:20 - Nov 21 by flimflam

1994 and this is still the best live show I have been too and been to plenty

I was there Flimmers.

All the Glastos in the 90s were amazing.

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:28 - Nov 21 with 2155 viewsDyland

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:26 - Nov 21 by Lord_Lucan

I'm going as well UB.

I'm his babysitter

LOL

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:29 - Nov 21 with 2155 viewshampstead_blue

Awesome gig.
Mrs H and I saw them years ago. Trollied, pogoing with beer flying.......

Have a barmy night!!!!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:29 - Nov 21 with 2151 viewsurbanblue

I'm going as well UB.

I'm his babysitter

Who's going to be who's babysitter???

Man, that's gonna be one full on weekend!

I'll be checking on here regularly for updates. Sod the football!
Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:48 - Nov 21 with 2115 viewsurbanblue

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:16 - Nov 21 by chicoazul

Biggest culprits I give you Daft Punk. I had tickets to see them a few years back and a couple of weeks before they bought out a live album that I played to death.

Gig was the album, track by track, note for note ... They could have been playing the album and it been anyone up there dancing around in helmets.

Massive disappointment.
Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:49 - Nov 21 with 2108 viewsflimflam

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:03 - Nov 21 by Dubtractor

Love that, good mix of brooding house and breaks. Right up my street.

Noticed Dirty Waltzer in the mix, anything on Finger Lickin smashed it and got most of them always as the front of my crate.

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:50 - Nov 21 with 2108 viewschicoazul

I'm going as well UB.

I'm his babysitter

Looking forward to the "we are currently in jail in Sweden" updates Monday already.

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:50 - Nov 21 with 2103 viewsDyland

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:20 - Nov 21 by chicoazul

In my youth blud, in my youth.

lollers

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:50 - Nov 21 with 2106 viewsLord_Lucan

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:29 - Nov 21 by urbanblue

Who's going to be who's babysitter???

Man, that's gonna be one full on weekend!

I'll be checking on here regularly for updates. Sod the football!

We're leaving tonight - although as penance the future ex Lady Lucan is making me paint the womens room before I go - or "Utility Room" as she calls it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 11:08 - Nov 21 with 2052 viewsflimflam

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:28 - Nov 21 by Dyland

I was there Flimmers.

All the Glastos in the 90s were amazing.

Yes there were indeed and didnt miss one from 92 onwards.

Last one I went to was when the super fence went up and it all seemed a bit sanitized and the lawlessness seemed to have gone which made it for me.

Still going strong today and sells out in minutes so fair play but probably wont go again.

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 11:24 - Nov 21 with 2040 viewsurbanblue

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 10:50 - Nov 21 by Lord_Lucan

We're leaving tonight - although as penance the future ex Lady Lucan is making me paint the womens room before I go - or "Utility Room" as she calls it.

Slapping a bit of paint around for a weekend in Amsterdam with your mates seeing Underworld?

Bargain!!
Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 12:05 - Nov 21 with 2017 viewsBluespeed225

Got some mates going over, night ferry from Harwich! Old school messy, none of this flying to Shiphol business!
Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 12:39 - Nov 21 with 1996 viewsLord_Lucan

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 12:05 - Nov 21 by Bluespeed225

Got some mates going over, night ferry from Harwich! Old school messy, none of this flying to Shiphol business!

We're on the night ferry. ABB wanted to fly but he's with me now and hasn't stopped whining.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024