Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those who have had Boosters 11:14 - Dec 16 with 4752 viewshype313

Generally ok, or did you feel quite rough for a while?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

For those who have had Boosters on 10:37 - Dec 17 with 581 viewsBseaBlue

Had the Moderna booster...nearly passed out on the same evening I had it and spent most of the night with the shakes. It felt like someone was consistently chucking buckets of ice on me, despite the fact I was sweating. The next day I felt achey and could hardly move without feeling tired but by the evening I was pretty much back to normal.

Really strange as I had the Pfizer for the 1st and 2nd Jabs and was absolutely fine. I don't normally get ill either so was a bit of a shock to the system to be honest!
For those who have had Boosters on 10:38 - Dec 17 with 573 viewsVic

Had mine yesterday - Moderna. Achy arm this morning and bit lethargic, but nothing too serious.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

For those who have had Boosters on 10:41 - Dec 17 with 564 viewsunbelievablue

For those who have had Boosters on 10:37 - Dec 17 by BseaBlue

Had the Moderna booster...nearly passed out on the same evening I had it and spent most of the night with the shakes. It felt like someone was consistently chucking buckets of ice on me, despite the fact I was sweating. The next day I felt achey and could hardly move without feeling tired but by the evening I was pretty much back to normal.

Really strange as I had the Pfizer for the 1st and 2nd Jabs and was absolutely fine. I don't normally get ill either so was a bit of a shock to the system to be honest!

Ouch!

Got mine this afternoon. Had Pfizer for the first two with no ill effects so hoping for Pfizer again...

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

For those who have had Boosters on 10:49 - Dec 17 with 549 viewsfab_lover

Moderna booster <1 month ago, first 2 Pfizer. I'm mid-50s, a tubby bloke but fairly fit otherwise.
No issues with the Pfizer jabs. Day after Moderna I was not good, felt like I'd been run over, everything hurt. Back to normal the next day but arm still feels not 100%, and like I said, it was nearly 4 weeks ago I had it. Still would have it again, of course.

My younger sister who got her third jab 3 weeks ago has just come down with Covid and feels rough, so I'd hate to think how she'd be without it (she's v healthy generally).

So, get your boosters people. A small amount of pain - IF that happens to you afterwards - is well, well worth the gain.
For those who have had Boosters on 10:59 - Dec 17 with 535 viewsRyorry

For those who have had Boosters on 11:29 - Dec 16 by NorthLondonBlue2

I think it depends on which vaccines you had for doses 1 and 2.

Anecdotally, I know two people who have had AZ x2 and then Pfizer for the booster who reported quite a sore arm for 2-3 days.

Personally, after AZ (first dose, 2 days of feeling really ill), Pfizer (second dose, a day of feeling wobbly), I found the Pfizer booster to be barely noticeable.

I guess we're all different - the most important thing is to get the booster and yes, take a day off just in case.

"AZ x2 and then Pfizer for the booster who reported quite a sore arm for 2-3 days"

That was the case for me (couldn't lift arm above shoulder for 24 hrs after Pf booster, but it went off quickly after that, so no problem).

One really weird thing tho was that one evening 5 weeks after the booster, suddenly felt totally wiped out, had tight chest, and got the arm-ache all over again - for half an hour! Was fine again after that, very strange.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

For those who have had Boosters on 11:04 - Dec 17 with 529 viewsN2_Blue

For those who have had Boosters on 10:35 - Dec 17 by CBBlue

Are you me? Exactly the same jabs and exactly the same reactions/non reactions. The moderna booster felt like full blown flu and prompted me to get my flu jab booked as I'd forgotten just how debilitating it can be.

haha. The booster wasn't fun last night but I'm ok now.

AZ round 1 was definitely the worst for me, that felt like full on flu for 24 hours and took me a whole week to recover from.

I think some people forget how bad flu can be (if they've ever actually had it). Fortunately I've only ever had flu once in my 30s...I didn't move for a whole week, and my temp was so high I ended up in hospital for 24 hours. Worst I've ever felt and not something i want to go through again

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

For those who have had Boosters on 11:10 - Dec 17 with 519 viewsBseaBlue

For those who have had Boosters on 10:41 - Dec 17 by unbelievablue

Ouch!

Got mine this afternoon. Had Pfizer for the first two with no ill effects so hoping for Pfizer again...

Yeah wasn't pleasant! I was recommended the Moderna as I had the Pfizer for the first two but the missus has Pfizer for all three (much to her relief after seeing the state of me)
For those who have had Boosters on 11:12 - Dec 17 with 514 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Sore arm but nothing else (although I had a pretty killer hangover so hard to tell!)

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Login to get fewer ads

For those who have had Boosters on 11:52 - Dec 17 with 482 viewsLongLegs

Had Pfizer for all 3. Generally OK, bit of a sore arm but nothing concering
For those who have had Boosters on 11:54 - Dec 17 with 477 viewsStokieBlue

Had Pfizer as my booster (was supposed to be Moderna but they ran out).

Shivers through the night which was suboptimal but seemingly fine now except an achy arm of course.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

For those who have had Boosters on 11:56 - Dec 17 with 475 viewsCoastalblue

For those who have had Boosters on 16:36 - Dec 16 by Coastalblue

Had Pfizer a couple of hours ago, I'll let you know. Supposed to be up for work at 5 in the morning so hopefully no issues.

Update to say I felt like I had been hit by a bus last night, haven't gone to work today and have very achey muscles and joints, does feel like it's starting to improve a little now.

Had the shivers for 2 or 3 hours too, but that passed quite quickly.

No regrets though.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

For those who have had Boosters on 13:18 - Dec 17 with 450 viewsChurchman

For those who have had Boosters on 11:56 - Dec 17 by Coastalblue

Update to say I felt like I had been hit by a bus last night, haven't gone to work today and have very achey muscles and joints, does feel like it's starting to improve a little now.

No regrets though.

Are you sure that wasn’t the 10 pints of Ghost Ship and 5 double scotches?
For those who have had Boosters on 14:50 - Dec 17 with 421 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I think they must have missed!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

For those who have had Boosters on 14:52 - Dec 17 with 418 viewsjeera

For those who have had Boosters on 11:56 - Dec 17 by Coastalblue

No regrets though.

Great, got mine on Monday.

Can't wait.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

For those who have had Boosters on 14:55 - Dec 17 with 410 viewsDallas_Blues

Had Moderna for the first two shots, and felt fine. Had Pfizer for my booster a couple of days ago. Started running a fewer after 5 hours, and felt nauseous for about 12 hours. Back to normal after 36 hours. It was my first time running a fewer in well over 10 years, so was pretty rough.
For those who have had Boosters on 08:03 - Dec 18 with 312 viewsunbelievablue

31, overweight but pretty fit.

Had Pfizer x2 back in the summer, no side effects.

Had Moderna booster at 3.45pm yesterday. 16 hours on and the only side effect is a slightly sore/tender arm at the injection site. All good, hoping I've dodged anything worse.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

For those who have had Boosters on 08:40 - Dec 18 with 294 viewsBluespeed225

Moderna, had at 1pm, felt rough overnight in bed, aches in arm, all good by midday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024