Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any WW2 experts on here 21:36 - May 12 with 566 viewsgtsb1966

I'm currently watching a documentary on Netflix about the Einsatzgruppen called The Nazi Death Squads. I knew the concentration camps were hell on earth but this lot took cruelty to another level along with their Baltic States, Ukrainian and Romanian allies. Chucking live babies into pits made me shudder. Wish I hadn't started to watch it now.
Any WW2 experts on here on 07:25 - May 13 with 450 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Industrial murder in the camps began due to the psychological stress being imposed on the members of the Einsatzgruppen. The SS decided that lining people up next to ditches and shooting them was an uncivilised and un-German method of killing, and was becoming too traumatic for the soldiers carrying out the killings.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Any WW2 experts on here on 08:07 - May 13 with 412 viewsPlums

Any WW2 experts on here on 07:25 - May 13 by ThisIsMyUsername

Industrial murder in the camps began due to the psychological stress being imposed on the members of the Einsatzgruppen. The SS decided that lining people up next to ditches and shooting them was an uncivilised and un-German method of killing, and was becoming too traumatic for the soldiers carrying out the killings.

It was also far too expensive, gas was a lot cheaper than men and machine gun bullets.

I’m not a Second World War expert but have developed an interest over the last year. If you haven’t already heard it, the We Have Ways podcast with Al Murray and James Holland is excellent and offers great opportunities to ask questions such as yours.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024