Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pump the breaks, enjoy it but careful....... 00:11 - Aug 16 with 942 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

We massively rode our luck last two games in my opinion. That said, we found a way to win both, some players to come back and great to see some real attacking options. Very early days, I would feel robbed if I was a Millwall fan, goals against run of play throughout really.

Sounded a good atmosphere from both teams. A bit jealous to have not been there, used to love a midweek game in the city.

Right off to the gym.

Up the town!
Pump the breaks, enjoy it but careful....... on 00:20 - Aug 16 with 917 viewswkj

That is the name of the game when we are playing the way we are- we take more risk, we create more liability for ourselves, but potentially produce more excitement in the final third - I would't at all say Millwall were robbed, a better team would have beaten us on the night, granted, but we did have that little extra bit of quality
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 0:22]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Pump the breaks, enjoy it but careful....... on 00:22 - Aug 16 with 906 viewsblaggers

The season we were last in the playoffs, there were many, including I, who though we over-achieved and made it to the top 6 purely on the back of Murphy's goals. With our current squad and lack of tangible resources, we are always going to be punching above our weight. I'll take it all year long if it holds up!

Poll: What happens next?

Pump the breaks, enjoy it but careful....... on 09:05 - Aug 16 with 695 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Reminds me a lot of the way we played under Joe Royle.
Pump the breaks, enjoy it but careful....... on 09:09 - Aug 16 with 670 viewsLankHenners

Pump the breaks, enjoy it but careful....... on 09:05 - Aug 16 by PrideOfTheEast

Reminds me a lot of the way we played under Joe Royle.

With our defence in the condition that it is, the 'we'll score one more than you' tactic isn't exactly a bad idea, especially when it now looks like we've got the players to do it.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024