Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shefki 13:48 - Apr 26 with 1314 viewscressi

All bookies gone up from around 14/1 to second / third favourite with bet Victor and odds checker and now favourite with sky bet don't know if his going to get the top job but feel his going to be involved in some way as his love for the club.
Shefki on 13:50 - Apr 26 with 1280 viewsBlueBadger

....or it could just be that the bookies are trying to drum up interest by fiddling around with the odds and people are taking it as Definite Info.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Shefki on 13:56 - Apr 26 with 1242 viewsgtsb

What makes me think that it isn't Shefki or another inexperienced manager is that during the interview it soon became apparent that we would be looking at free transfers and loans again. To exploit the latter I'd have thought that we would need someone with plenty of experience in the game with plenty of contacts.
Shefki on 13:56 - Apr 26 with 1229 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Have any of the odds changed for Gary White?
Shefki on 14:03 - Apr 26 with 1206 viewsportmanking

It's just a case of the odds shuffling around. Bookies have caught wind that the Cowley's are set to sign new long-term deals so his odds have finally drifted and Gerrard has drifted significantly due since the Rangers speculation. They probably just think Shefki is next in line once those guys are taken out of the equation.
Shefki on 14:04 - Apr 26 with 1190 viewsSWGF

No-one knows

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024