Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... 15:11 - Sep 11 with 20325 viewsclive_baker

Anyone got any? I absolutely cannot stand eggs, but I rarely meet people that agree with me. The smell, the taste, absolutely hideous things.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:12 - Sep 11 with 1719 viewsDanTheMan

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:59 - Sep 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

Junior Slave has a burning desire to add her list...
Cheese sandwiches....a dig at today's packed lunch so she can do her own now!
Tomatoes
Cream
Milk
Celery
Blackcurrant
Salmon
Shortbread
Toffee
Toast.....she is a lost cause!

Not too keen on raw celery but in things (especially bolognese) it's absolutely lovely.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:20 - Sep 11 with 1705 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:10 - Sep 11 by Ryorry

You never tasted one fresh-picked from the vine & eaten on the spot in your Mum's sunny greenhouse one afternoon when you just got back from school as a 10-year old then!

One of the most delectable things I've ever eaten, and an unforgettable memory.

Sadly, have become allergic to them in my senior years! - too acid.

Junior Slave did.....still hates them......nightshade innit!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:23 - Sep 11 with 1696 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:12 - Sep 11 by DanTheMan

Not too keen on raw celery but in things (especially bolognese) it's absolutely lovely.

I don't like cheese sandwiches either, not cold ones. Brie and cranberry is nice, and even a melthy cheese sarny, but plain cheese sarnies are meh

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:52 - Sep 11 with 1674 viewsjeera

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 18:32 - Sep 11 by Freddies_Ears

Kebabs. Those horrible stinky things that get sliced off a huge fortnight-old mass of elephant leg. Utterly disgusting.

Those monstrosities aren't kebabs though are they. Not real kebabs.

I'm always surprised at this tbh.

I mean, to me a kebab is lumps of juicy lamb, wrapped in chapati (or similar) with a decent drizzle of mint raita.

Those are kebabs.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:55 - Sep 11 with 1673 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:52 - Sep 11 by jeera

I mean, to me a kebab is lumps of juicy lamb, wrapped in chapati (or similar) with a decent drizzle of mint raita.

Those are kebabs.

Real kebabs are amazing for sure, but people seem to associate kebabs to the McDonald's style gut busters without a care

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:57 - Sep 11 with 1670 viewsLesta_Tractor

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:20 - Sep 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

Junior Slave did.....still hates them......nightshade innit!

Grown my own in the UK and Australia, still don't like the big ones unless they're cooked.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 22:07 - Sep 11 with 1661 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:23 - Sep 11 by wkj

I don't like cheese sandwiches either, not cold ones. Brie and cranberry is nice, and even a melthy cheese sarny, but plain cheese sarnies are meh

You can make your own packed lunch too then.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 22:08 - Sep 11 with 1658 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:03 - Sep 11 by BrixtonBlue

Toast?!?! Never, in all my days, have I heard of anyone not liking toast!

You need to check she isn't an alien or a robot pretending to be a human.

In her defence.....gluten free bread.

Login to get fewer ads

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 22:08 - Sep 11 with 1658 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 22:07 - Sep 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

You can make your own packed lunch too then.

Gammon and salad for me then! YAY

Also, @Jeera

Seems SpruceEats is on to you

https://www.thespruceeats.com/doner-kebab-recipe-4171703

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 22:20 - Sep 11 with 1645 viewsjeera

Bagels.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 22:21 - Sep 11 with 1641 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 22:20 - Sep 11 by jeera

Bagels.

Cumin.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 22:22 - Sep 11 with 1638 viewsjeera

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 22:21 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

Cumin.

Pfft.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 23:55 - Sep 11 with 1599 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:52 - Sep 11 by jeera

Those are kebabs.

Gyros. Food of the Greek gods.

Custard,awful stuff.
Celery,
Christmas pudding/fruit cake.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 7:17]

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 01:08 - Sep 12 with 1578 viewsIPS_wich

I'll love most food with only a very small number of exceptions - raw tomato (everything about it) and Bananas (the smell means I can't even get it close to my mouth) - but a few people have said those.

For me the one thing that everyone seems to like that I can't get my head around is McDonalds. It's not a snobbery thing, I love Burger King, KFC and Subway - but pretty much everything on the McDonalds menu takes something I ordinarily love and turns it into sh1te:

- Chips, love em, but McDonalds are far far too salty
- Burger, love em, but McDonalds are flavourless and the mustard, ketchup, gherkin, onion combo is rancid (and I like all four ingredients separately); plus the buns are soggy rubbish
- Chicken nuggets, how do you get a chicken nugget so wrong???
- Thick shakes, undrinkable gloop

Why would anyone go to a McDonalds when there are so many better alternatives!!
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 06:29 - Sep 12 with 1537 viewsm14_blue

Great thread.

Agree with baked beans, ruining full English breakfasts since time began.

Main one for me is raisins though, is there anything more dispiriting than thinking you’ve got chocolate chips and then finding out it’s horrible, chewy, long dead, grapes instead?
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 07:53 - Sep 12 with 1504 viewsBrixtonBlue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 22:08 - Sep 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

In her defence.....gluten free bread.

I don't even know what that is.

I'm beginning to be with her on the cheese sarnies as well.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 07:56 - Sep 12 with 1501 viewsDanTheMan

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 07:53 - Sep 12 by BrixtonBlue

I don't even know what that is.

I'm beginning to be with her on the cheese sarnies as well.

It's awful it what it is. My partner is coeliac so I tend to eat most of the gluten free alternatives for things like pasta, but I refuse to eat gluten free bread. It's either a brick or it's just pumped full of rubbish to make it taste like something approaching normal bread.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 08:14 - Sep 12 with 1491 viewsGlasgowBlue

Add Melon to the list. What little flavour it does have is absolutely rank. And Marrow.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 08:15 - Sep 12 with 1493 viewsChurchman

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 06:29 - Sep 12 by m14_blue

Great thread.

Agree with baked beans, ruining full English breakfasts since time began.

Main one for me is raisins though, is there anything more dispiriting than thinking you’ve got chocolate chips and then finding out it’s horrible, chewy, long dead, grapes instead?

Nothing wrong with the old dried flies in cookies!

Now peanuts and peanut butter is truly disgusting.
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 08:19 - Sep 12 with 1488 viewsGlasgowBlue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 08:15 - Sep 12 by Churchman

Nothing wrong with the old dried flies in cookies!

Now peanuts and peanut butter is truly disgusting.

We can’t keep peanut butter in the house as I’ll sit with a jar and a spoon and eat the lot.

Peanut butter Ben and Jerry’s is amazing.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 08:23 - Sep 12 with 1480 viewsartsbossbeard

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 17:10 - Sep 11 by Illinoisblue

I hear ya. Cinnamon and blueberries ruin many things over here.

I tried locally grown boysenberries whilst in LA a couple of years back.

Alright on their own, sensational in ice cream.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 08:26 - Sep 12 with 1478 viewsLKW15

1. Baked Beans - taste, texture, basically everything about them
2. Avocado, its just slimy tasteless mush in any form other than a properly seasoned and spiced guacamole
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 10:21 - Sep 12 with 1441 viewsBrixtonBlue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 08:14 - Sep 12 by GlasgowBlue

Add Melon to the list. What little flavour it does have is absolutely rank. And Marrow.

I almost uparrowed you, for melon. But then you went and spoiled it with your last word. I used to love my dad's marrows, fresh from the garden. Delicious.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Just shut up now Glassers on 10:27 - Sep 12 with 1439 viewsDyland

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 08:14 - Sep 12 by GlasgowBlue

YOU'RE a melon ffs.

Melons are great. On their own, with parma ham, or just rubbing your face in them.

Marrows are also great, especially stuffed with mince.

This thread...

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 10:50 - Sep 12 with 1410 viewsLesta_Tractor

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 08:19 - Sep 12 by GlasgowBlue

We can’t keep peanut butter in the house as I’ll sit with a jar and a spoon and eat the lot.

Peanut butter Ben and Jerry’s is amazing.

The wife has PB on toast for breakfast at the weekend, she always leaves me the last scrapings in the jar to spoon out... now that's love.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024