Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans Hoping for Handshake and Glass of Wine 09:55 - Oct 8 with 881 viewsNewsTWTD

Evans Hoping for Handshake and Glass of Wine 8th Oct 2019 09:54
Gillingham boss Steve Evans says he hopes he and Blues manager Paul Lambert will shake hands before tonight’s Leasing.com Trophy game and Portman Road and will share a glass of wine afterwards, in stark contrast to Lambert’s plans for the evening. 27

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Evans Hoping for Handshake and Glass of Wine on 10:25 - Oct 8 with 799 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Good luck with that.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 10:25]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Evans Hoping for Handshake and Glass of Wine on 14:29 - Oct 8 with 624 viewsfactual_blue

I'm saying it'll be a Glasgow Kiss and a glassing.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk?
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Evans Hoping for Handshake and Glass of Wine on 15:28 - Oct 8 with 583 viewsjeera

Maybe there's a dusty bottle of Echo Falls or something lying about he could have.

This made me smile from the piece, "...in stark contrast to Lambert’s plans for the evening."

Well it looks like a duck, it sounds like a duck. Nope, dunno what it is.
Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Evans Hoping for Handshake and Glass of Wine on 15:38 - Oct 8 with 560 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm not sure Lambert's comments were taken in the way they were meant. IIRC he said something like "If he wants to be like that don't expect a handshake". I reckon we'll see Lambert saying his piece followed by a handshake and forgetting about it.

Poll: Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021