Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans Hoping for Handshake and Glass of Wine 09:55 - Oct 8 with 1074 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/36922/evans-hoping-for-handshake-and-gla

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Evans Hoping for Handshake and Glass of Wine on 10:25 - Oct 8 with 992 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Good luck with that.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2019 10:25]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Evans Hoping for Handshake and Glass of Wine on 14:29 - Oct 8 with 817 viewsfactual_blue

I'm saying it'll be a Glasgow Kiss and a glassing.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Evans Hoping for Handshake and Glass of Wine on 15:28 - Oct 8 with 776 viewsjeera

Maybe there's a dusty bottle of Echo Falls or something lying about he could have.

This made me smile from the piece, "...in stark contrast to Lambert’s plans for the evening."

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Evans Hoping for Handshake and Glass of Wine on 15:38 - Oct 8 with 753 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm not sure Lambert's comments were taken in the way they were meant. IIRC he said something like "If he wants to be like that don't expect a handshake". I reckon we'll see Lambert saying his piece followed by a handshake and forgetting about it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024