Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? 09:09 - Oct 15 with 1214 viewswkj

Badly designed websites are quite fun to stumble across from time to time and I am sure some will be familiar with this example.

https://www.lingscars.com/

Amazingly chaotic, and a great use of Boris Johnson holding a sign saying "Brexit Risk Free".

The real hidden gem of this website is the source code. Ctrl+U and a short scroll down will reveal the sheer magic of why this badly designed website, is actually quite brilliant.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 9:10]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 09:12 - Oct 15 with 1194 viewshampstead_blue

I've heard of this person before. She's a bit of a cult hero I think.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 09:28 - Oct 15 with 1151 viewsStokieBlue

Nice.

I think it's about time for ascii art to make a comeback.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 09:33 - Oct 15 with 1135 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ha, nice!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 10:37 - Oct 15 with 1065 viewswkj

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 09:12 - Oct 15 by hampstead_blue

I've heard of this person before. She's a bit of a cult hero I think.

I knew she was familiar

Crybaby

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 10:41 - Oct 15 with 1050 viewshampstead_blue

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 10:37 - Oct 15 by wkj

I knew she was familiar

Great spot!

That's where I've seen her before. I think the website is here style.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 10:49 - Oct 15 with 1031 viewsStokieBlue

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 10:41 - Oct 15 by hampstead_blue

Great spot!

That's where I've seen her before. I think the website is here style.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 15:28 - Oct 15 with 919 viewswkj

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 10:49 - Oct 15 by StokieBlue

SB

I must admit I was more moved by this than I ever was by GoCompare.

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024