Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear oh dear talk about a game of 2 halves 17:15 - Dec 7 with 824 viewsclive_baker

Lucky to get away with a point in the end, but equally should’ve been out of sight after a dominant 1st 45.

Still, an away point against one of the better sides I’ve seen at this level, could be worse. Need to start winning again soon though. No excuses next weekend.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Dear oh dear talk about a game of 2 halves on 17:28 - Dec 7 with 778 viewshatch

No excuses next weekend. Although Bristol Rovers are now 5th in the league and 6th in the form table (we’re 10th). So it will be another challenging game.
Dear oh dear talk about a game of 2 halves on 17:32 - Dec 7 with 756 viewspointofblue

Dear oh dear talk about a game of 2 halves on 17:28 - Dec 7 by hatch

No excuses next weekend. Although Bristol Rovers are now 5th in the league and 6th in the form table (we’re 10th). So it will be another challenging game.

I didn't realise they were doing that well!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Dear oh dear talk about a game of 2 halves on 17:44 - Dec 7 with 726 viewsclive_baker

Dear oh dear talk about a game of 2 halves on 17:28 - Dec 7 by hatch

I think we need to start winning at home and get that drum beat back. Draws away are palatable against such teams but really at PR we should be putting them to the sword.

Dear oh dear talk about a game of 2 halves on 17:46 - Dec 7 with 707 viewsHerbivore

Dear oh dear talk about a game of 2 halves on 17:44 - Dec 7 by clive_baker

I think we need to start winning at home and get that drum beat back. Draws away are palatable against such teams but really at PR we should be putting them to the sword.

Today's point would have been a good one if we were wining at home. Home form is definitely the bigger issue right now, really need a decent home win soon to get a bit of a momentum and positivity at PR.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Dear oh dear talk about a game of 2 halves on 17:49 - Dec 7 with 694 viewspointofblue

Dear oh dear talk about a game of 2 halves on 17:46 - Dec 7 by Herbivore

Today's point would have been a good one if we were wining at home. Home form is definitely the bigger issue right now, really need a decent home win soon to get a bit of a momentum and positivity at PR.

We haven't really gained any momentum since the October international break; that's where the 'lacklustre' results started, with the two poor defeats.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Dear oh dear talk about a game of 2 halves on 17:51 - Dec 7 with 686 viewsclive_baker

Dear oh dear talk about a game of 2 halves on 17:46 - Dec 7 by Herbivore

I think it was a good point regardless, largely because I rate Coventry. I’ll be very surprised if they’re not in the top 6 at the end of the season and I can see why they’ve only lost twice in 19. They’re a really tidy outfit and tactically did a real job on us 2nd half. Agree we need to be winning at PR. From what I’ve seen there’s always going to be stronger sides than others, but there’s nobody to truly fear at this level, we should be beating anyone at home IMO.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024