Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer 21:22 - Apr 3 with 3065 viewsElderGrizzly

Good job they didn’t do anything like that to those who even looked the wrong way at Jeremy 🙄

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/apr/03/keir-starmer-poised-to-be-annou
Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 11:42 - Apr 4 with 551 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Whatever happened to ‘Zed’. Seemed to disappear overnight after the election?
Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 11:44 - Apr 4 with 544 viewsgiant_stow

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 11:28 - Apr 4 by Darth_Koont

Haha! With one hand tied behind my back, ullaa.

The narrative-game is strong with you lot. But your evidence-game is always weak.

Hey, I'm not playing today - strictly reading!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 11:45 - Apr 4 with 538 viewsfooters

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 11:42 - Apr 4 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I'll send him your regards.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 11:48 - Apr 4 with 521 viewsDarth_Koont

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 11:44 - Apr 4 by giant_stow

Hey, I'm not playing today - strictly reading!

That's a relief. I always feel as if I'm sparring against an old lady with you. Which does neither of us any good.

Pronouns: He/Him

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 13:14 - Apr 4 with 450 viewshampstead_blue

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 11:28 - Apr 4 by BrixtonBlue

Here we go folks. Strap yourselves in. The smear-wagon's been dusted off and is firing up again. The king is dead, let's kill the next one.

Give us a chance.

I'm going to do some phys and then the wagon is getting a service. JC's reign nearly killed it! It clocked up some serious miles.

I'll let you know when it's time for 'wagons roll'.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 13:15 - Apr 4 with 447 viewshampstead_blue

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 11:42 - Apr 4 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I recall he's gone away on a long trip. Not to the gulag but overseas.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 15:26 - Apr 4 with 390 viewsBluesquid

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 11:09 - Apr 4 by Darth_Koont

Working out how Starmer is going to be undermined by the right-wing media is a bit of an idle pastime for me. They're going to have to get creative.

Although quite rightly with the coronavirus pandemic there's focus elsewhere and gutter politics feels even sillier than it does normally. Starmer may even get a fighting chance by being able to be the leader for a few months without having the attack dogs unleashed.

I don't think there will be any serious undermining Darth, he's a member of the Trilateral Commission.
Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 15:54 - Apr 4 with 373 viewsDarth_Koont

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 15:26 - Apr 4 by Bluesquid

I don't think there will be any serious undermining Darth, he's a member of the Trilateral Commission.

We'll see. It all depends how much his policy platform threatens the traditional vested interests here in the UK and overseas.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 21:50 - Apr 4 with 324 viewsjaykay

Corbyn supporting MPs worried they might be purged by Starmer on 15:54 - Apr 4 by Darth_Koont

We'll see. It all depends how much his policy platform threatens the traditional vested interests here in the UK and overseas.

dont worry the bots will be working overtime soon . why we might even see them here soon
1. 2.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024