Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could someone explain how cummings press conference has made even 20:46 - May 25 with 1935 viewsgiant_stow

Minded tories feel everythings ok after all please?

I don't understand why the likes of dan hodges think thats all ok?

Think i must be missing something....

Edit: apologies for the semi-literate question but jope you get my drift.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 20:50]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Could someone explain how cummings press conference has made even on 21:23 - May 25 with 470 viewsgiant_stow

Could someone explain how cummings press conference has made even on 21:10 - May 25 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Because if you take his story at absolute face value, the rules were woolly enough in allowing for them to be breached in exceptional circumstances relating to children

However, it requires a pretty large suspension of belief to accept he had no other choice to take the course of action he did, or indeed that the rationale given for all parts of the trip are believable. And that’s before you get into the ridiculousness of going for a drive to check your eyesight

The journalist that stated that even if he hadn’t breached the rules on a technicality, he had driven a horse and cart through the spirit of them was absolutely spot on

Thanks, im getting it now. Appreciate it all.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Could someone explain how cummings press conference has made even on 21:35 - May 25 with 442 viewsm14_blue

It was pretty odd.

He basically came out and confirmed the newspaper stories but still blamed the media for fake news.
Could someone explain how cummings press conference has made even on 22:04 - May 25 with 423 viewsDarth_Koont

Centrist rage.

Feel them roar. 😃

Pronouns: He/Him

Could someone explain how cummings press conference has made even on 22:10 - May 25 with 410 viewsmonytowbray

Could someone explain how cummings press conference has made even on 21:07 - May 25 by BlueNomad

I will be careful how I word this because earlier I started a thread for which I got slaughtered - until one person re-read my OP. Cummings will have gained sympathy for talking about his child’s sickness and he has not been dealt the killer blow by the press which would come if they produced evidence he made more than one trip. Those who have “the faith” will continue to do so.

Like many I will still be told at work that this miserable crew are “doing a good job.” Support for them is a cult.

That was me! I'm the post-smart one.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Could someone explain how cummings press conference has made even on 22:30 - May 25 with 372 viewsDublinBlue84

Could someone explain how cummings press conference has made even on 22:10 - May 25 by monytowbray

That was me! I'm the post-smart one.

Remember how Dom today said that he wrote about the dangers of Coronavirus a while back.

His blogs certainly backed that up....however it seems that our Dom decided to change his blogs very recently to tell a story they didn't originally so he could claim he told you so....

Now that's what I call dynamite.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Could someone explain how cummings press conference has made even on 22:35 - May 25 with 364 viewsDubtractor

Daily Hate evidently still not sold on his excuses, sorry I meant to say explanations.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Could someone explain how cummings press conference has made even on 22:38 - May 25 with 358 viewsSpruceMoose

Could someone explain how cummings press conference has made even on 22:35 - May 25 by Dubtractor

Daily Hate evidently still not sold on his excuses, sorry I meant to say explanations.

"Oh no! Do you mean to say that the Conservative party don't really care about us moderate income boomers either!?"

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024