Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woolfenden interview quite telling 22:23 - Jan 9 with 4541 viewstractorboy1978

Clearly frustrated and biting his tongue a bit. Has a dig about instructions from the sidelines, poor goals conceded and people needing to stop talking and start doing it on the pitch.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 8:17]
Woolfenden interview quite telling on 13:15 - Jan 10 with 539 viewsEireannach_gorm

Woolfenden interview quite telling on 10:07 - Jan 10 by StokieBlue

Maybe the only way we can see the back of Lambert now is a players revolt.

I hate it when that happens but at the moment I'd take anything.

You could see from the studio Cook would jump at the role.

SB

Don't rub it in! Based on previous evidence we have zero chance of Evans getting him in.

This interview shows that the players feel powerless and leaderless. I felt sorry for the chap, he didn't have the words/confidence to express his feelings.
Woolfenden interview quite telling on 14:26 - Jan 10 with 471 viewsreusersfreekicks

Woolfenden interview quite telling on 07:34 - Jan 10 by gainsboroughblue

That interview alone just screams to me that this club needs intervention now, before it slides out of control into further oblivion.

Players are not happy.
Surely Lambert can't be.

And still Evans allows it to continue.

I think Lambert must realize he and his team are not up to it, plus that this could be his last chance managing any half decent club.
Woolfenden interview quite telling on 14:41 - Jan 10 with 459 viewsrfretwell

Woolfenden interview quite telling on 10:26 - Jan 10 by braveblue

Both full backs for example. Supposed to be hardened experience pros. Chambers cost us two goals and Ward was shambolic. The dummy he fell for was like watching schoolboy football.

for Swindons first Wolf gestured for teammates to close down the Swindon player as soon as the ball was passed to him. Dozzell was closest but seemed to assume div 1 players cant score from that distance so stood well off him. To play in Dozzells position you have to have a sense for danger and get in fast to snuff it out. Hes not the player for that. Now Scuse is winding down McGavin perhaps is a better bet there.
Woolfenden interview quite telling on 14:49 - Jan 10 with 441 viewsreusersfreekicks

Woolfenden interview quite telling on 14:41 - Jan 10 by rfretwell

for Swindons first Wolf gestured for teammates to close down the Swindon player as soon as the ball was passed to him. Dozzell was closest but seemed to assume div 1 players cant score from that distance so stood well off him. To play in Dozzells position you have to have a sense for danger and get in fast to snuff it out. Hes not the player for that. Now Scuse is winding down McGavin perhaps is a better bet there.

I think we need Dozzell plus Downes or McGavin in front of the defence to do both required functions
Woolfenden interview quite telling on 16:12 - Jan 10 with 390 viewsVic

I get his frustration, but he isn’t exactly pulling up trees himself on the pitch is he. If he was head and shoulders above the rest and absolutely busting a gut every game I’d get it, but he’s not.

He says about the little inches at the back - but that’s his position, he’s the one that needs to get that extra bit in. He needs to take things by the scruff of the neck and darn well insist on the pitch that his partner and others do their job. But he doesn’t really does he.

No good bleating about it on social media.

Edit- just watched the actual interview. Never, ever seen a player so down! No way can a player like that play with confidence in a game. What a sad, sad state the club seems to be in.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 16:21]

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Woolfenden interview quite telling on 16:51 - Jan 10 with 361 viewsPinewoodblue

Woolfenden interview quite telling on 16:12 - Jan 10 by Vic

I get his frustration, but he isn’t exactly pulling up trees himself on the pitch is he. If he was head and shoulders above the rest and absolutely busting a gut every game I’d get it, but he’s not.

He says about the little inches at the back - but that’s his position, he’s the one that needs to get that extra bit in. He needs to take things by the scruff of the neck and darn well insist on the pitch that his partner and others do their job. But he doesn’t really does he.

No good bleating about it on social media.

Edit- just watched the actual interview. Never, ever seen a player so down! No way can a player like that play with confidence in a game. What a sad, sad state the club seems to be in.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 16:21]

If you played in the centre of our defence would you be worried about our full backs?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024