Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba 07:19 - May 3 with 981 viewsBobbychase

We don't need a new CB do we? Just need to sort the left side of the defence out.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 08:03 - May 3 with 909 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Donacien.

Think Ndaba and Baggott may go out on loan, both will be struggling for bench time. (Unless of course one of the first four is sold in the summer.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 08:05 - May 3 with 908 viewsElderGrizzly

Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 08:03 - May 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

Donacien.

Think Ndaba and Baggott may go out on loan, both will be struggling for bench time. (Unless of course one of the first four is sold in the summer.

Baggott will go on loan to L2.

And as your last line says, that is key. Edmundson is the obvious target for Championship clubs.
Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 08:16 - May 3 with 855 viewsFrimleyBlue

Still think we will see a new CB in the summer.

Edmundson not going to make start of season if still in a leg boot now. Burgess lost us 4 points on his own, we need 1 more experienced CB for me.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 08:23 - May 3 with 824 viewsMetal_Hacker

Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 08:16 - May 3 by FrimleyBlue

Edmundson not going to make start of season if still in a leg boot now. Burgess lost us 4 points on his own, we need 1 more experienced CB for me.

On his own - he was playing on his own blimey poor bloke

Poll: If it were one or the other

[Redacted] on 08:26 - May 3 with 804 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 08:28 - May 3 with 780 viewsBiGDonnie

We?

You've got Hanley and Gibson, you'll be fine in the championship next season.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 08:30 - May 3 with 765 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 08:28 - May 3 by BiGDonnie

We?

You've got Hanley and Gibson, you'll be fine in the championship next season.

Ignore button failing you again Donnie?

Waka waka eh eh

Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 08:32 - May 3 with 760 viewsBiGDonnie

Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 08:30 - May 3 by FrimleyBlue

Ignore button failing you again Donnie?

Yeah, when I need cheering up I just take a look at some of the nonsense you spout.

I see you didn't post after the Charlton victory. Bit weird as you've always got so much to say after a defeat.

COYBs

Login to get fewer ads

Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 08:32 - May 3 with 750 viewsFrimleyBlue

[Redacted] on 08:26 - May 3 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

I think the Importance of Edmundson has shown since his injury, and something you'd imagine KM is well aware of to. I think you're potentially right about KVY, you can see the similarities of play could be there. I suppose it all depends on what the plan is for that left hand side, if it's one that's not going to be as advanced as the right, then we need another Fridge, where as if it's to be balanced and give us an option on both sides, you could be spot on with with a KVY filler in there.

Waka waka eh eh

Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 08:41 - May 3 with 713 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 08:32 - May 3 by BiGDonnie

Yeah, when I need cheering up I just take a look at some of the nonsense you spout.

I see you didn't post after the Charlton victory. Bit weird as you've always got so much to say after a defeat.

Correct, I was at a wedding, are you now moaning about me not posting, despite moaning when I do, make your mind up.

Waka waka eh eh

Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 08:41 - May 3 with 717 viewsBiGDonnie

Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 08:32 - May 3 by FrimleyBlue

I think the Importance of Edmundson has shown since his injury, and something you'd imagine KM is well aware of to. I think you're potentially right about KVY, you can see the similarities of play could be there. I suppose it all depends on what the plan is for that left hand side, if it's one that's not going to be as advanced as the right, then we need another Fridge, where as if it's to be balanced and give us an option on both sides, you could be spot on with with a KVY filler in there.

Our Edmundson is like the equivalent of your Max Aarons would you say?

COYBs

Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 08:58 - May 3 with 630 viewsfranz_tyson

[Redacted] on 08:26 - May 3 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Go to a local club? What like Dobra? I'd hope McKenna is spending his time concentrating on first team matters - not keeping an eye on loanees. We've got other staff to do that.

Sounds like Ndaba's time at Salford was a big success and going further away from Ipswich was a plus. Part of their development to get out if the Ipswich bubble.
Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 09:05 - May 3 with 600 viewsitfcsuth

I think with an addition at LWB that would be the defensive unit locked off.

Would suggest a season long loan for Baggott like Ndaba has had this year - (as Woolfenden had previously) would be massively beneficial.

Penney, Another LWB
Donacien, Woolfenden, Edmundson, Burgess, Ndaba
Burns, Vincent-Young

That's a strong selection to choose from.
Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 09:13 - May 3 with 571 viewsjayessess

Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 08:03 - May 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

Donacien.

At 22, surely we won't be sending Ndaba out for his third loan spell? At some point you have to decide if someone is going to be good enough or not.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

[Redacted] on 09:26 - May 3 with 527 viewsvictorywilhappen

Fridge, Wolf, Burgess, Baggott, Ndaba on 08:58 - May 3 by franz_tyson

Go to a local club? What like Dobra? I'd hope McKenna is spending his time concentrating on first team matters - not keeping an eye on loanees. We've got other staff to do that.

Sounds like Ndaba's time at Salford was a big success and going further away from Ipswich was a plus. Part of their development to get out if the Ipswich bubble.

[Redacted]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024