Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hiding behind a trade bloc to absolve national responsibility? 08:26 - Jun 30 with 289 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/exclusive-kaliningrad-row-eu-nears-compromi

"While Western powers have pledged to stand up for Ukraine, reiterating their resolve at both G7 and NATO summits this week, it is proving hard for Europe both to stand by strict sanctions and avoid further escalation with Russia.

That's why European officials, with the backing of Germany, are seeking a compromise to resolve one of their many conflicts with Moscow, said one of the people."

"Europe's biggest economy is also heavily reliant on Russian gas imports and would be vulnerable to any reduction in flows if the Kaliningrad dispute escalated."

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Hiding behind a trade bloc to absolve national responsibility? on 08:55 - Jun 30 with 226 viewsChurchman

Putin knows that Kaliningrad is the key to his claims to the Baltic states; his possible next meal. I’m sure the stand off over this will be dialled down by EU/NATO if only to avoid giving the little man an excuse.

For me, Kaliningrad will always be Konigsberg. Russia’s little piece of Germany (Prussia) kept after WW2 as a prize. If anyone other than Germany has a claim to this area, it’s actually Poland. It was part of Poland for a couple of hundred years from the mid 15th century.

Happy to update Vlad on this, but only over the phone….
Hiding behind a trade bloc to absolve national responsibility? on 08:58 - Jun 30 with 216 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hiding behind a trade bloc to absolve national responsibility? on 08:55 - Jun 30 by Churchman

Putin knows that Kaliningrad is the key to his claims to the Baltic states; his possible next meal. I’m sure the stand off over this will be dialled down by EU/NATO if only to avoid giving the little man an excuse.

For me, Kaliningrad will always be Konigsberg. Russia’s little piece of Germany (Prussia) kept after WW2 as a prize. If anyone other than Germany has a claim to this area, it’s actually Poland. It was part of Poland for a couple of hundred years from the mid 15th century.

Happy to update Vlad on this, but only over the phone….

According to the article they are in full back down mode already.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024