Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit Designs 13:23 - Apr 10 with 6148 viewsBLUEBEAT

All of you who are into such things will not be happy

Poll: W or W

New Kit Designs on 13:25 - Apr 10 with 3568 views12th_Man

And whys that?

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

New Kit Designs on 13:26 - Apr 10 with 3562 viewsaardvaark

no surprise there!

Poll: When, not if, will Jewell go?

New Kit Designs on 13:26 - Apr 10 with 3560 viewsIpswichKnight

As long as it's not yellow and green i don't think anyone over the age of 12 will care.
New Kit Designs on 13:28 - Apr 10 with 3545 viewsSuperfrans

Was wondering this the other day. When are they unveiled?

The only way the club could make themselves more unpopular than they are is by launching a yellow and green kit.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

New Kit Designs on 13:36 - Apr 10 with 3471 viewsLord_Lucan

I liked the cheese one in this thread.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/403155/cheese-as-clothing/#0

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

New Kit Designs on 13:41 - Apr 10 with 3423 viewsASAx

Well it's going to be a template kit you'd imagine as most of the last ones have.

This appears to be the only recent template kit in blue that either us, Cardiff or Birmingham haven't used.

http://www.teamsportdirect.co.uk/products/Adidas-Condivo-16-Football-Jersey-%252

With the Town badge that's a nice looking shirt. The disappointing element will be when the Marcus Evans logo is added.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 13:42]
New Kit Designs on 13:44 - Apr 10 with 3383 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

As long as we switch back to white shorts I will be relatively happy with it.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

New Kit Designs on 13:44 - Apr 10 with 3383 viewshoppy

New Kit Designs on 13:41 - Apr 10 by ASAx

Well it's going to be a template kit you'd imagine as most of the last ones have.

This appears to be the only recent template kit in blue that either us, Cardiff or Birmingham haven't used.

http://www.teamsportdirect.co.uk/products/Adidas-Condivo-16-Football-Jersey-%252

With the Town badge that's a nice looking shirt. The disappointing element will be when the Marcus Evans logo is added.

I thought this season's was a slight tweak from a template one, rather than a completely 'this is what you get' choice, wasn't it? I may be wrong.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

New Kit Designs on 13:47 - Apr 10 with 3356 viewsASAx

New Kit Designs on 13:44 - Apr 10 by hoppy

I thought this season's was a slight tweak from a template one, rather than a completely 'this is what you get' choice, wasn't it? I may be wrong.

I believe it's still one of the template options offered to Adidas clubs but not one of the Adidas team wear range that anybody can order for their Sunday team. Although, our away kit this season is a template kit.

Same with last season where the home kit was another one offered to clubs (think Aberdeen had a red version) and the Barca shirt was a public team wear one.

First season both were team wear.

I suppose we should go with a blue version of this (with a red stripe) and really get in the mood for relegation! Lol.

http://www.teamsportdirect.co.uk/products/Adidas-Konn-16-Football-Jersey-%252d-V
New Kit Designs on 13:48 - Apr 10 with 3342 viewsASAx

New Kit Designs on 13:44 - Apr 10 by NeverTellMeTheOdds

It's something most fans want. Which presumably means it won't happen.

Instead we'll go with the shade of blue from the 2001/02 relegation season, matching blue shorts and a new relegation red sock, with a yellow and green away kit.
New Kit Designs on 13:51 - Apr 10 with 3317 viewsSuperfrans

New Kit Designs on 13:41 - Apr 10 by ASAx

These always get pulled out every summer, don't they. Adidas have dozens of template kits. A couple of years ago we got the old Schalke one in blue, didn't we?

Four things are guaranteed:
* people will lose their sh1t because its priced nigh on £50. Again.
* the website/Twitter page with the designs on it will be leaked the night before.
* it'll be blue with some white on it.
* some people will love it, others will hate it.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

New Kit Designs on 13:51 - Apr 10 with 3332 viewsBLUEBEAT

Poll: W or W

New Kit Designs on 13:53 - Apr 10 with 3287 viewshoppy

New Kit Designs on 13:44 - Apr 10 by NeverTellMeTheOdds

After the success we've had this season in all blue, you'd want to change it back?

Are you mad?

New Kit Designs on 13:54 - Apr 10 with 3269 viewsASAx

New Kit Designs on 13:53 - Apr 10 by hoppy

After the success we've had this season in all blue, you'd want to change it back?

Are you mad?

Those blue shorts have saved us from the drop.
New Kit Designs on 13:55 - Apr 10 with 3264 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

New Kit Designs on 13:53 - Apr 10 by hoppy

Are you mad?

I know right! I actually quite like looking and playing like Chelsea week in/week out-oh wait ;)

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

New Kit Designs on 13:55 - Apr 10 with 3257 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

New Kit Designs on 13:51 - Apr 10 by BLUEBEAT

Haha! A+ for effort :)

New Kit Designs on 14:03 - Apr 10 with 3192 viewshoppy

Is the band across the chest, beginning strongly and fading out before reaching the other end there to visually represent our season prospects?

New Kit Designs on 14:08 - Apr 10 with 3140 viewsBlue_Order

The brand with the two stripes.
New Kit Designs on 14:13 - Apr 10 with 3097 viewshoppy

New Kit Designs on 14:08 - Apr 10 by Blue_Order

Ah, that's also been carefully selected for us, to visually represent the drop off in season ticket sales/attendances and the way that people feel watching us... they've allowed one stripe to also drop off...

New Kit Designs on 14:15 - Apr 10 with 3083 viewsASAx

New Kit Designs on 14:08 - Apr 10 by Blue_Order

Ipswich Town is excited to announce their new partnership with PriSport, Primark's ambitious new in-house sports kit provider.

Managing Director Ian Milne said 'We are delighted to team up with a brand that strongly shares the principals and values of Ipswich Town, being that they are ridiculed for being cheap and cheerful, nobody under the age of 50 has heard of them, they can be produced for nothing but sold on for a tidy profit way beyond what it cost to manufacture them and they already had a job lot of fire damaged, plain blue shirts going at a discount rate allowing us to reduce our outgoings'.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 14:18]
New Kit Designs on 14:16 - Apr 10 with 3067 viewsDolly2.0

I really like that!

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

New Kit Designs on 14:17 - Apr 10 with 3059 viewsBluebell

New Kit Designs on 14:03 - Apr 10 by hoppy

Is the band across the chest, beginning strongly and fading out before reaching the other end there to visually represent our season prospects?

No, it's to hide the Marcus Evans logo.
New Kit Designs on 14:17 - Apr 10 with 3050 viewshoppy

New Kit Designs on 14:15 - Apr 10 by ASAx

Ipswich Town is excited to announce their new partnership with PriSport, Primark's ambitious new in-house sports kit provider.

Managing Director Ian Milne said 'We are delighted to team up with a brand that strongly shares the principals and values of Ipswich Town, being that they are ridiculed for being cheap and cheerful, nobody under the age of 50 has heard of them, they can be produced for nothing but sold on for a tidy profit way beyond what it cost to manufacture them and they already had a job lot of fire damaged, plain blue shirts going at a discount rate allowing us to reduce our outgoings'.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 14:18]

Doubt we'd be wanting to be associated with anything that is sold cheap...

unless it's someone like Jordan Rhodes...

New Kit Designs on 14:18 - Apr 10 with 3046 viewsBlue_Order

New Kit Designs on 14:13 - Apr 10 by hoppy

Ah, that's also been carefully selected for us, to visually represent the drop off in season ticket sales/attendances and the way that people feel watching us... they've allowed one stripe to also drop off...

The horse on the front is obviously a nod of appreciation that we're now a shadow of our former selves.
New Kit Designs on 14:19 - Apr 10 with 3031 viewsASAx

New Kit Designs on 14:17 - Apr 10 by hoppy

Doubt we'd be wanting to be associated with anything that is sold cheap...

unless it's someone like Jordan Rhodes...

I guess it's too much to hope that it's Le Moose Sportif and priced at £15.99?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024