Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David McGoldrick 21:53 - Apr 22 with 2187 viewsOwainG1992

I expected to see Waghorn do well this season but Didz has surprised me not going to lie.
2 more for him today to take his league tally upto 15 and Sheff Utd on the verge of promotion.
Crazy how things go.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

David McGoldrick on 21:57 - Apr 22 with 2149 viewsFifeITFC

I'm not surprised McGoldrick is scoring goals, I'm more surprised he's stayed injury free.

Good luck to him.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

David McGoldrick on 21:59 - Apr 22 with 2131 viewsSuperfrans

I’ve always said it - the most gifted player we’ve had over the past 10 years.
Whenever you’d ask the players about him, they’d say he was the best player on the books.
Even Chambers said publically last spring that you should never allow a player of his quality to have his contract wind down. He should never have been allowed to leave, simple as that.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

David McGoldrick on 22:00 - Apr 22 with 2125 viewsRegencyBlue

That’s the one summer departure I can’t argue with.

His injury record here didn’t justify a new contract at the time. In hindsight it was a bad decision but seemed justified then.
David McGoldrick on 22:01 - Apr 22 with 2114 viewsSomethingBlue

Opposite for me, didn't think Waghorn could have the same season but was absolutely certain Didz would leave and just nail it for someone.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

David McGoldrick on 22:05 - Apr 22 with 2073 viewsSWGF

Just a lovely "proper" footballer. Can control, pass, dribble and shoot. Not sure the current strikers on our books have that ability when combined.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

David McGoldrick on 22:07 - Apr 22 with 2051 viewsChurchman

David McGoldrick on 21:59 - Apr 22 by Superfrans

Whenever you’d ask the players about him, they’d say he was the best player on the books.
Even Chambers said publically last spring that you should never allow a player of his quality to have his contract wind down. He should never have been allowed to leave, simple as that.

Agree, the best player we’ve had in the last ten years. But I was happy to see him leave. His injury record primarily but also it just felt time for him to move on. As it’s turned out he had plenty to offer, but clearly not for us. He has had a brilliant season and the move has been great for him.
David McGoldrick on 22:41 - Apr 22 with 1906 viewssuffolkpoker

David McGoldrick on 21:59 - Apr 22 by Superfrans

I loved watching Didz and creswell :(

Easily the best 2 players for me in the last 10 years

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

David McGoldrick on 22:48 - Apr 22 with 1881 viewspositivity

the blunts have played to his strengths and protected him.

someone on the chatrooom earlier was saying how much running he had to do under mick; the lack of that has helped his contribution massively and maybe even helped reduce the injuries.

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Login to get fewer ads

David McGoldrick on 00:39 - Apr 23 with 1685 viewsjeera

David McGoldrick on 22:48 - Apr 22 by positivity

the blunts have played to his strengths and protected him.

someone on the chatrooom earlier was saying how much running he had to do under mick; the lack of that has helped his contribution massively and maybe even helped reduce the injuries.

"...how much running he had to do under mick". I can't see that mate.

Dids always seem happy to do was to get up and down the pitch of his own accord.

I can, however, understand if he's under instruction to not do so and to concentrate on limiting the aspect of his game to protect him, yes.

What a loss he was, along with the others. When you look at the quality we've had compared to this season it's hardly surprising we've been in the sh1t.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

David McGoldrick on 01:27 - Apr 23 with 1640 viewsIllinoisblue

good luck to him and the Blunts. Not so long ago they were in League 1...

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

David McGoldrick on 05:46 - Apr 23 with 1552 viewsBenters2

David McGoldrick on 01:27 - Apr 23 by Illinoisblue

good luck to him and the Blunts. Not so long ago they were in League 1...

Click click click that defo means we will do the same then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024