Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby haven't paid their players on time 08:36 - Jan 2 with 1528 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Derby haven't paid their players on time on 08:41 - Jan 2 with 1483 viewsElderGrizzly

Expect the investors are getting cold feet given the club are floundering in 17th?

I wonder what Mel Morris will sell to himself next to get them out of the mess he has created? Where has the money from the ground sale gone? 👀
Derby haven't paid their players on time on 08:45 - Jan 2 with 1442 viewsHerbivore

They deserve to go bust. They epitomise how broken modern football is.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Derby haven't paid their players on time on 08:47 - Jan 2 with 1430 viewsSteve_M

Derby haven't paid their players on time on 08:45 - Jan 2 by Herbivore

I nearly added a Factualesque "We all have our fingers crossed" there.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Derby haven't paid their players on time on 08:53 - Jan 2 with 1401 viewschicoazul

I hate Derby County FC with the fire of a thousand suns and wish them naught but the worst.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Derby haven't paid their players on time on 08:59 - Jan 2 with 1346 viewsSomethingBlue

They are due a reckoning. The Morris era has been richer in hubris than any I can recall at this level. Won't shed a tear.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Derby haven't paid their players on time on 09:32 - Jan 2 with 1229 viewscatch74

Go easy folks, Benters isn’t here to defend them.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Derby haven't paid their players on time on 09:34 - Jan 2 with 1215 viewsr2d2

Derby haven't paid their players on time on 08:53 - Jan 2 by chicoazul

I hate Derby County FC with the fire of a thousand suns and wish them naught but the worst.

Its not the club, or supporters. Its that Mel Morris guy who is the problem.
Derby haven't paid their players on time on 09:52 - Jan 2 with 1143 viewsStokieBlue

I am sure Rooney joining today will ease their wage bill as well....

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Derby haven't paid their players on time on 09:52 - Jan 2 with 1141 viewschicoazul

Derby haven't paid their players on time on 09:34 - Jan 2 by r2d2

Its not the club, or supporters. Its that Mel Morris guy who is the problem.

No it's all of them, from the babe in arms supporter to the elderly tea lady.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Derby haven't paid their players on time on 10:03 - Jan 2 with 1083 viewsElderGrizzly

Derby haven't paid their players on time on 09:52 - Jan 2 by StokieBlue

I am sure Rooney joining today will ease their wage bill as well....

SB

Apparently all paid for by the sponsor, hence his stupid shirt number
Derby haven't paid their players on time on 10:07 - Jan 2 with 1061 viewshampstead_blue

Derby haven't paid their players on time on 08:45 - Jan 2 by Herbivore

I agree.
Why is nothing done, I mean really done to stop this.

The money is just pishing out of the door into players and agents pockets. They are not worth the obscene wages.

What can be done?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024