Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) 10:49 - Feb 10 with 6945 viewsJackPITFC

[Post edited 10 Feb 2021 10:49]
Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 10:51 - Feb 10 with 4092 viewsMetal_Hacker

We're always going to be closer but it's how close is the defining question here

Poll: If it were one or the other

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 10:52 - Feb 10 with 4077 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Yes, about 24 hours. One less day to go on that ridiculous contract.
Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 10:54 - Feb 10 with 4046 viewsBlueNomad

If you mean "is it imminent?" then probably not. It doesn't hurt now, I'm just numb.
Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:02 - Feb 10 with 3945 viewsPhilTWTD

Every poor result makes the inevitable nearer.
Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:03 - Feb 10 with 3919 viewsMrTown

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:02 - Feb 10 by PhilTWTD

Just another 50 defeats to go then and we might see the axe swung.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:04 - Feb 10 with 3901 viewstractorlad01

It really seems Evans doesn’t have the time for a manager change.
Only thing that explains it.
Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:06 - Feb 10 with 3852 viewsabracaDOBRA_

How near Phil? Weeks, months?

Cant help but feel he'll be here for the rest of the season sadly
Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:07 - Feb 10 with 3824 viewsITFCBlues

Is it fair to assume that the reason a decision has not been made yet is because there must be a clause somewhere that means we will pay less compensation?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Login to get fewer ads

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:08 - Feb 10 with 3816 viewsGuthrum

Question is, how much further back does every decent result (such as Saturday) push it in comparison?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:08 - Feb 10 with 3812 viewsJackPITFC

How near though, that's the issue nobody has a bloody clue what's going on.

Complete mess we're in.

P.S keep up the great work Phil
Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:08 - Feb 10 with 3801 viewsfooters

That wouldn't sound out of place in a fortune cookie. Maybe a new sideline for you, Phil.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2021 11:08]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:09 - Feb 10 with 3780 viewsBugs

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:04 - Feb 10 by tractorlad01

It really seems Evans doesn’t have the time for a manager change.
Only thing that explains it.

Didn't the Cowleys turn down Wimbledon.....and Evans likes to line up the next manager before he sacks the incumbent. So they may have their next job......

I'm clutching at straws aren't I.
Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:14 - Feb 10 with 3688 viewsPJH

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:09 - Feb 10 by Bugs

Didn't the Cowleys turn down Wimbledon.....and Evans likes to line up the next manager before he sacks the incumbent. So they may have their next job......

I expect the Cowley's heard that there might be a vacancy at Real Madrid soon.
Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:14 - Feb 10 with 3666 viewsfooters

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:14 - Feb 10 by PJH

I expect the Cowley's heard that there might be a vacancy at Real Madrid soon.

Does that mean we're holding out for Zidane? I like the ambition.

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:16 - Feb 10 with 3638 viewsPJH

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:14 - Feb 10 by footers

Does that mean we're holding out for Zidane? I like the ambition.

Seems obvious to me.
Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:17 - Feb 10 with 3623 viewsStokieBlue

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:08 - Feb 10 by footers

That wouldn't sound out of place in a fortune cookie. Maybe a new sideline for you, Phil.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2021 11:08]

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:38 - Feb 10 with 3454 viewssolemio

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:07 - Feb 10 by ITFCBlues

Is it fair to assume that the reason a decision has not been made yet is because there must be a clause somewhere that means we will pay less compensation?

That certainly seems a possibility.

The other concern is the financial position of the Marcus Evans Group in these Covid times.
Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:42 - Feb 10 with 3368 viewsTieDyedIn95

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:09 - Feb 10 by Bugs

Appointing the Cowley's would be clutching at straws. Hoofing our way around this league with a couple of lucky non-league managers also past their success would be a terrible appointment. They aren't good.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:43 - Feb 10 with 3347 viewsFarmerpiles

Down voted you in error mate
Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:44 - Feb 10 with 3335 viewshype313

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:42 - Feb 10 by TieDyedIn95

Appointing the Cowley's would be clutching at straws. Hoofing our way around this league with a couple of lucky non-league managers also past their success would be a terrible appointment. They aren't good.

Lucky non league managers? Not good?

Sorry, going to have to disagree with you here.

Also, who do you think we could attract that would be better?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:44 - Feb 10 with 3318 viewsjeera

We are all a day closer to the inevitable, friend.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2021 11:59]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:46 - Feb 10 with 3286 viewsJ2BLUE

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:44 - Feb 10 by jeera

We are all a day closer to the inevitable, friend.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2021 11:59]

I’m really not sure it is inevitable you know. You haven’t found a friend yet and time is running out...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:50 - Feb 10 with 3229 viewsfooters

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 11:46 - Feb 10 by J2BLUE

I’m really not sure it is inevitable you know. You haven’t found a friend yet and time is running out...

Don't pick on jeera, he sounds close to the edge!

Just a hop, skip and a jump to full goth.

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 13:23 - Feb 10 with 2883 viewsBluedanW

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 10:51 - Feb 10 by Metal_Hacker

We're always going to be closer but it's how close is the defining question here

every day we are closer to the sun finally burning out.
However this Lambert tenure seems to last longer
Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 13:24 - Feb 10 with 2861 viewsStokieBlue

Phil are we any closer to the inevitable (n/t) on 13:23 - Feb 10 by BluedanW

every day we are closer to the sun finally burning out.
However this Lambert tenure seems to last longer

Is the sun conscious though?

Is Lambert?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024