Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... 22:08 - Aug 17 with 7778 viewstextbackup

...so I’ll chuck in my thoughts.

Absolute dogsit. I saw MORE long balls from us today than in any MM game, and I mean that. I’ve no idea if the players are under this instruction or just thick, but number 5 and 6 for them won’t have an easier game, ever.

We hoofed it to Jackson and Norwood and them two didn’t have a hope in hell, wasn’t until the final 5mins that something changed and balls went in the channels for Jackson and he got a pen, freekick and matey got a yellow card. How has that been allowed to happen for 80/85mins before getting pulled up?

Our fullbacks were fcking terrible.

Skuse started a bit off the pace but ended up being very important in the middle, still PB found holes in us multiple times.

Their 17 is crap but caused chambers Kenlock and donacian so many issues, note able he stayed away from Wolf as knew he’d getting little success.

The subs were strange. Plan A wasn’t working at all, so Plan B was like for like subs and nothing changed.

Will take a point obviously. But I’d be extremely pissed if this week doesn’t bring 6 points in.

Town fans resorting to ‘champions of europe’ At 2-1 down to peterbourgh, I mean have a fcking word with yourselves.

I’d rate us as 3/10 today.

Edit, what is a gwoin Edwards?! He shouldn’t plays again for a very long tine
[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 22:09]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:10 - Aug 17 with 4809 viewsITFC_Forever

Saw you after the game, waiting outside an offy while we were queuing to get out of the side road had parked in. (Road with the Coalheavers pub on)

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:13 - Aug 17 with 4766 viewstextbackup

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:10 - Aug 17 by ITFC_Forever

Saw you after the game, waiting outside an offy while we were queuing to get out of the side road had parked in. (Road with the Coalheavers pub on)

That was I.... we followed strikes route in and found a side road

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:15 - Aug 17 with 4739 viewsITFC_Forever

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:13 - Aug 17 by textbackup

I know Peterborough a bit from a previous job, so I knew a back way in / out too via an industrial estate, straight in / out and back in Ipswich by 7.

Something is / was kicking off in Whitehouse judging by the number of cop cars heading that way with their sirens on as I came down Norwich Road.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:17 - Aug 17 with 4700 viewsActionMan

It's the third division - the football is crud! It wasn't going to improve post relegation and we were pretty dire last season!
4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:18 - Aug 17 with 4696 viewstextbackup

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:15 - Aug 17 by ITFC_Forever

I know Peterborough a bit from a previous job, so I knew a back way in / out too via an industrial estate, straight in / out and back in Ipswich by 7.

Something is / was kicking off in Whitehouse judging by the number of cop cars heading that way with their sirens on as I came down Norwich Road.

I dropped my mate at the norbridge, probably him kicking off that there’s no karaoke tonight

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:22 - Aug 17 with 4639 viewsBluefish

Agreed including on gwion

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:26 - Aug 17 with 4604 viewsstrikalite

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:13 - Aug 17 by textbackup

Pleased you saw that mate, the big car park near the ground was absolutely rammed about 2.15pm ish, first time I've seen that, think a lot decided to drive up..

Agree, we were void of ideas, my god, what is it with Kenlock? He can't play a simple little ten yard ball inside keeping possession? Aimlessly punting it forward to nobody, was keenly watching him today, not good enough sorry, nothing to do with being young and needing time....

Why do we struggle with keeping the ball?? In this league, on a great surface? I too don't get it, Posh seemed better on the ball, only when El Mizouni came on did we look to knock it about to feet...its basic stuff this..
4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:29 - Aug 17 with 4573 viewsKieran_Knows

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:26 - Aug 17 by strikalite

Pleased you saw that mate, the big car park near the ground was absolutely rammed about 2.15pm ish, first time I've seen that, think a lot decided to drive up..

Agree, we were void of ideas, my god, what is it with Kenlock? He can't play a simple little ten yard ball inside keeping possession? Aimlessly punting it forward to nobody, was keenly watching him today, not good enough sorry, nothing to do with being young and needing time....

Why do we struggle with keeping the ball?? In this league, on a great surface? I too don't get it, Posh seemed better on the ball, only when El Mizouni came on did we look to knock it about to feet...its basic stuff this..

Seen a few people talking good of El Mizouni today. I wonder if he’ll start Tuesday night?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:30 - Aug 17 with 4568 viewsMrTown

Gwion Edwards has a bad 60 minutes after 3/4 months and he shouldn't play for us again for a very long time.

He's a decent player, showed moments of a very good footballer when fully fit in the Championship, let alone what he'll do in League 1.

Have a fcking word with yourself.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:31 - Aug 17 with 4551 viewsBluefish

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:30 - Aug 17 by MrTown

Gwion Edwards has a bad 60 minutes after 3/4 months and he shouldn't play for us again for a very long time.

He's a decent player, showed moments of a very good footballer when fully fit in the Championship, let alone what he'll do in League 1.

I have been calling this one for ages, he is the new lee Martin

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:33 - Aug 17 with 4531 viewsPJH

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:30 - Aug 17 by MrTown

But those moments of him looking a very good footballer were very occasional, probably averaging a few minutes a month.
Carayol, who I still very much miss, caused far more havoc in his small amount of time in an ITFC shirt than Edwards did in a season.
4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:37 - Aug 17 with 4492 viewspointofblue

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:29 - Aug 17 by Kieran_Knows

Seen a few people talking good of El Mizouni today. I wonder if he’ll start Tuesday night?

I doubt it - isn't he predominantly a left winger? I can't see Lambert wanting to place him in front of an out-of-form Kenlock.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:38 - Aug 17 with 4490 viewstextbackup

I mean he needs time in the u23’s to get some sort of practice under his belt. I liked him at times last season. But when I see professionals unable to judge a bounce on a carpet like pitch, or attempt to control and miss it countless times, you know what, I don’t think that’s enough.

I’ve had a word, I’m ok with my assessment

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:40 - Aug 17 with 4470 viewspointofblue

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:38 - Aug 17 by textbackup

I mean he needs time in the u23’s to get some sort of practice under his belt. I liked him at times last season. But when I see professionals unable to judge a bounce on a carpet like pitch, or attempt to control and miss it countless times, you know what, I don’t think that’s enough.

Edwards wouldn't have been in the line up with Garbutt hadn't got injured or if Judge had turned up in any of the three chances he had been given prior to today. I think there was an air of desperation with that particular selection.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:41 - Aug 17 with 4460 viewstextbackup

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:26 - Aug 17 by strikalite

Why did any of them go long, I just don’t get it. After 10mins it was apparent their CBs were dominating in the air, we got lucky with the goal and it was like lightening would strike twice if we kept trying it. Keeper was 2 foot tall, we had 2/3shots from distance, barely tested him.

They still look nervous on the ball, kenlock especially today

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:52 - Aug 17 with 4395 viewsstrikalite

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:41 - Aug 17 by textbackup

Why did any of them go long, I just don’t get it. After 10mins it was apparent their CBs were dominating in the air, we got lucky with the goal and it was like lightening would strike twice if we kept trying it. Keeper was 2 foot tall, we had 2/3shots from distance, barely tested him.

They still look nervous on the ball, kenlock especially today

Do they not trust each other on the ball? You would have thought the goal(lucky there)would have just calmed us down, get on the ball, pass it about, aimlessly kept punting it though, I know it was a bit blustery out there, even more reason to keep the damn thing on the deck!!

They do look nervous on the ball yeah, no idea why? The pressure in front of such brilliant vocal support? Dunno..
4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:53 - Aug 17 with 4390 viewsyesjohn99

I find the ‘champions of europe’ song embarrassing. UEFA cup winners yes, champions of Europe no.
4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 23:05 - Aug 17 with 4290 viewsBLUEBEAT

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:53 - Aug 17 by yesjohn99

I find the ‘champions of europe’ song embarrassing. UEFA cup winners yes, champions of Europe no.

The teams we beat in the UEFA Cup, what continent were they from again...?

Poll: W or W

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 23:13 - Aug 17 with 4223 viewsyesjohn99

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 23:05 - Aug 17 by BLUEBEAT

The teams we beat in the UEFA Cup, what continent were they from again...?

We weren’t champions of Europe though were we captain geography? Think Liverpool took that honour by winning a more prestigious tournament against teams from said continent.
4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 23:15 - Aug 17 with 4197 viewsGarv

Have a word.

I didn't go, but your last few paragraphs are stupid.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 23:18 - Aug 17 with 4171 viewsBLUEBEAT

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 23:13 - Aug 17 by yesjohn99

We weren’t champions of Europe though were we captain geography? Think Liverpool took that honour by winning a more prestigious tournament against teams from said continent.

They did.

But we won a cup too.

That made us champions of that cup competition.

The opposition were from other European countries.

That equates to being champions of Europe.

This is technically correct, so no need to get upset about it.

Poll: W or W

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 23:29 - Aug 17 with 4084 viewsPecker

Harsh.
4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 23:32 - Aug 17 with 4064 viewslinhdi

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:53 - Aug 17 by yesjohn99

Champions in Europe works better imho.
4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 23:33 - Aug 17 with 4055 viewsMrTown

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:38 - Aug 17 by textbackup

Smh.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 23:35]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 01:43 - Aug 18 with 3782 viewsTangledupin_Blue

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 23:18 - Aug 17 by BLUEBEAT

They did.

But we won a cup too.

That made us champions of that cup competition.

The opposition were from other European countries.

That equates to being champions of Europe.

This is technically correct, so no need to get upset about it.

So Leyton Orient are currently champions of England?

Of course not. It is a silly assertion. Same as yours.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024