Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Priti Patel turning on the charm 19:50 - Nov 21 with 3742 viewsgordon

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 19:53 - Nov 21 with 3719 viewsSteve_M

Ah, yes. What happened to local government funding after 2010 that caused local authorities to under-provide services?

Home Secretary FFS.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 19:53]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 19:54 - Nov 21 with 3706 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Please tell, who else did she blame? Those too stupid to help themselves?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 20:13 - Nov 21 with 3667 viewstabletopjoe

385 million children worldwide live in poverty. This does not include the UK, the 5th richest country in the world

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 20:15 - Nov 21 with 3637 viewsGeoffSentence

Her arse is bigger than her face.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 20:17 - Nov 21 with 3611 viewsfooters

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 20:13 - Nov 21 by tabletopjoe

385 million children worldwide live in poverty. This does not include the UK, the 5th richest country in the world

Your Blue_Oyster account was funnier.

Big brains that you are, you realise this is relative poverty, which is still completely unacceptable. And it's very callous to joke about it, but there you go. I've given you your attention that you crave.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 20:18 - Nov 21 with 3593 viewsfooters

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 20:15 - Nov 21 by GeoffSentence

Her arse is bigger than her face.

But which does she talk out of?

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 20:25 - Nov 21 with 3541 viewsBlueBadger

So, you'd agree then, that people having to go to food banks to feed their familes in the 5th biggest richest country in the wolrd is a disgrace, particularly to the people who've spent 9 year overseeing this?
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 20:51]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 20:36 - Nov 21 with 3501 viewsfactual_blue

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 20:18 - Nov 21 by footers

But which does she talk out of?

That one.

*points vaguely*

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 20:42 - Nov 21 with 3474 viewsradiogaga

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 19:54 - Nov 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Please tell, who else did she blame? Those too stupid to help themselves?

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/24778/priti_patel/witham/votes

I think these voting traits speak for themselves. Why any hard working person would vote for anyone who takes these stances in the H of C is quite puzzling.

Most ironically, consistently voted in favour of reducing funding for local governments is on there (that's right, the people she is blaming, are the ones she voted for the government to fund less). Unbelievable.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 20:48]

Poll: How many points will Town need to make the off-plays?
Blog: Expectations of Paul Lambert's Ipswich

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 20:49 - Nov 21 with 3448 viewsDarth_Koont

The worst thing is, she really doesn’t think this is a responsibility of government.

We’ve got a rare set of ideologically twisted individuals leading the way at the moment.

Pronouns: He/Him

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 20:52 - Nov 21 with 3439 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 20:25 - Nov 21 by BlueBadger

So, you'd agree then, that people having to go to food banks to feed their familes in the 5th biggest richest country in the wolrd is a disgrace, particularly to the people who've spent 9 year overseeing this?

Can't work out if he is saying that because there are more children in poverty in the rest of the world it is OK or whether he is saying that we are responsible for the problem and need to help the rest of the world as well as sort it out at home. Or is he somehow claiming child poverty does not exist in this country? Although I think I can guess which one he is saying.

If he is really saying the latter perhaps he should visit some social service providers or even just open his eyes in public.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 20:57 - Nov 21 with 3406 viewsDarth_Koont

I’m more angry the more it sinks in.

A psychopathic empathy-lacking void like this is somehow what our political system pushes to the top. Anyone who sees UK kids in poverty as “not really my problem” shouldn’t be anywhere near local politics let alone Home Secretary.

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 21:05 - Nov 21 with 3381 viewsDubtractor

Saw this somewhere earlier.

Utterly disgusting creature.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 21:23 - Nov 21 with 3356 viewsBlueBadger

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 20:52 - Nov 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Can't work out if he is saying that because there are more children in poverty in the rest of the world it is OK or whether he is saying that we are responsible for the problem and need to help the rest of the world as well as sort it out at home. Or is he somehow claiming child poverty does not exist in this country? Although I think I can guess which one he is saying.

If he is really saying the latter perhaps he should visit some social service providers or even just open his eyes in public.

I think he just desperately, desperately wants to be seen as 'edgy', rather than 'thick'.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2019 0:26]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 21:31 - Nov 21 with 3308 viewsfactual_blue

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 20:25 - Nov 21 by BlueBadger

I think he's saying that because so many children live in poverty across the world, that the additional five million children in Britain living in poverty don't matter.

And, for good measure, the 385 million children living in poverty elsewhere in the world don't matter either. They are, after all, foreign.

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 21:32 - Nov 21 with 3309 viewsfactual_blue

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 21:50 - Nov 21 with 3269 viewsDarth_Koont

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 21:32 - Nov 21 by factual_blue

With welfare cuts and high rents the main issue. And Priti Patel pushes it on the local councils and authorities who’ve also been cut to the bone over the last 10 years.

This slow destruction of society to suit those who live above it (and to channel the money to them!) has to stop.

Priti Patel turning on the charm on 22:07 - Nov 21 with 3242 viewsActionMan

People cite the lack of funding as the reason poverty has gone up, which in part is true, but many at the bottom level are mainly suffering because of a combination of Universal Credit failures, Zero Hour contracts, a flooded labour market and the perception that somehow people can't be retrained or taken on from the existing workforce . It's a cocktail thats killing the poor of this country. Employers have far too much power and it's entirely the fault of Labour, Conservatives and the Liberal Democrats of whom have all been in power and implemented these disastrous policies - not the poor.

Evil woman, but she will be re-elected with a thumping majority as the Conservatives will win a similar majority as they did in 2015.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024