Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITFC Podcasts 16:12 - Nov 11 with 3554 viewsFixed_It

Who listens to them, and which ones?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

ITFC Podcasts on 06:36 - Nov 12 with 490 viewsChrisd

Incredible that we've got so many for a L1 club. I'll listen to most of them, but the general appeal for me is that they are all so different in their approach.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 6:38]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Bedsheet Rich was.... on 08:41 - Nov 12 with 445 viewsbluewein

Bedsheet Rich was.... on 22:39 - Nov 11 by Illinoisblue

The speed at which that Barca photo showed up was top top comedy. What was the reasoning, doesn’t count if you’re on holiday or something. Do we know who the original dig was aimed at?

I struggle to keep up with who any of the digs are aimed at.

I've listened to 2 of their shows. One where bedsheets "Come on the show, everyone has an opinion..." just shot down other opinions as "they just don't understand the game as well as we do."

The other where the host who tries to play whiter than white said people were basing their opinions on "less informed shows". The less said about blue tick, the better. As someone else said, they come across as incredibly childish and it definitely reflects in their pods as well...

Edit:- I'll guess the dig was aimed at Joe and Rich from BM, who own a lot of football shirts...
[Post edited 12 Nov 2020 8:50]

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

ITFC Podcasts on 19:38 - Nov 12 with 355 viewsFarmerpiles

ITFC unrestricted is my personal favourite. It's best when the guy has someone on with him to bounce views of the games with each other but I particularly like the detail he goes into on the opposition, ie tactics, players you wouldn't normally have a clue about and the managers. Very informative. Blue Monday for Joe's yoof input is next favourite. KOA for stuart and Andy's views, Talking Town....less said the better.
ITFC Podcasts on 20:41 - Nov 12 with 331 viewsParisBlue

ITFC Podcasts on 19:02 - Nov 11 by Illinoisblue

Yes, never quite understood their snarky antagonistic attitude. Very odd.

That's no way to talk about Phil. He's sometimes a guest including this weekend.

But I agree with you. BM and KoA for me.

Maybe Phil can pass on your feedback. It's a shame to see the cheap shots and the host actually seems a decent enough chap and obviously puts some effort into it.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Bedsheet Rich was.... on 21:20 - Nov 12 with 313 viewstextbackup

Bedsheet Rich was.... on 22:39 - Nov 11 by Illinoisblue

The speed at which that Barca photo showed up was top top comedy. What was the reasoning, doesn’t count if you’re on holiday or something. Do we know who the original dig was aimed at?

"i was at a game with my kids.... next"

hahahahahaha WHAT???? he'd just called out fans that owned another shirt, but it didn't count for him, as he was at the game with kids...... ok mate, maybe buy your kids the shirt, but not yourself if owning another shirt is an issue

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024