Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) 19:16 - Feb 22 with 3699 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 19:26 - Feb 22 with 2870 viewsMullet

They simply wouldn't get the backing, or any from Evans.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 19:27 - Feb 22 with 2858 viewsazuremerlangus

I wouldn't give them that long - or are you talking about management?

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 19:39 - Feb 22 with 2789 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 19:41 - Feb 22 with 2771 viewsitfcjoe

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 19:39 - Feb 22 by BryanPlug

One isn’t playing and the other isn’t playing terribly

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 19:42 - Feb 22 with 2750 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I could be wrong, and probably am, but haven’t neither got their coaching badges yet?

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 19:42 - Feb 22 with 2741 viewsbazgammon

worse idea than giving Lambert a 5 year deal. Those two are part of the reason we are in this demise, both well past their sell dates, although Chambers has been ok at CB most of the season.

Poll: Lambert

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 19:45 - Feb 22 with 2711 viewsCoco

You, more than most know this simply isn’t gonna happen. #5years

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 19:47 - Feb 22 with 2677 viewsBluefish

If we had signed Smith then maybe but as it stands we need to rely on chambo on the pitch too much

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 19:52 - Feb 22 with 2660 viewsBlueBadger

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 19:39 - Feb 22 by BryanPlug

In all fairness, if it wasn't for Chambers, we'd probably still be playing Lambingo every match. And Lambert would have probably exceeded Keane's winless run record.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 19:59 - Feb 22 with 2594 viewsBlueBadger

Plus, you know, Mick signed one and made the other skipper.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 20:05 - Feb 22 with 2544 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I really think if they are the answer, you are asking the wrong question.

They have failed to motivate and lift the team last season and are not doing so this either. There is an argument that at the beginning of last season they stood up against Hurst but if you are arguing the same again under Lambert, then there is a common factor. I don't think anyone is claiming Lambert has lost the dressing room how Hurst appears to have done are they?

If you want an ex-player who was able to organise and motivate team-mates I would look towards somebody like Walters or Collins. Shame Taricco is already in a post we couldn't get him away from.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 20:14 - Feb 22 with 2490 viewsKeaneish

No thanks. Neither are that inspirational on the pitch let alone off it.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 20:16 - Feb 22 with 2475 viewsitfcjoe

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 20:14 - Feb 22 by Keaneish

No thanks. Neither are that inspirational on the pitch let alone off it.

Neither was Giggsy, I do worry some people take things too seriously

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 20:18 - Feb 22 with 2453 viewsBluefish

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 20:16 - Feb 22 by itfcjoe

You miss the fact that all of keanish's posts and support are about the off field stuff

He loves lambert and roy keane so itfc playing well is clearly not important to him. He gets angry a lot too
[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 21:13]

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 21:08 - Feb 22 with 2351 viewskizaitfc

They are part if the problem!

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 21:18 - Feb 22 with 2307 viewshector_clifford

I would prefer Bryan Klug with Gerard Nash, and maybe Butcher as well, if we were appointing from within.

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 21:22 - Feb 22 with 2283 viewskizaitfc

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 19:41 - Feb 22 by itfcjoe

One isn’t playing and the other isn’t playing terribly

Chambers as the highest paid player (presumably) and the most experienced player is playing very poorly at this level

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 21:23 - Feb 22 with 2268 viewskizaitfc

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 20:16 - Feb 22 by itfcjoe

F*CKING HELL!

This site has lost it tonight!

Comparing Chambers and Skuse with Ryan Giggs??? How many you had?

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 21:30 - Feb 22 with 2213 viewsKeaneish

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 20:18 - Feb 22 by Bluefish

You miss the fact that all of keanish's posts and support are about the off field stuff

He loves lambert and roy keane so itfc playing well is clearly not important to him. He gets angry a lot too
[Post edited 22 Feb 2020 21:13]

Pass my regards to Chris and Ruel.

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 21:36 - Feb 22 with 2174 viewsDoctor_Earman

'Promote from within' is a strategy that is the preserve of tinpot clubs like Col U.
Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 21:37 - Feb 22 with 2154 viewsBluefish

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 21:30 - Feb 22 by Keaneish

Pass my regards to Chris and Ruel.

Are you ok?

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 22:16 - Feb 22 with 2061 viewsKeaneish

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 21:37 - Feb 22 by Bluefish

Are you ok?

Slow night in Derby I take it.

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 00:52 - Feb 23 with 1907 viewsBlueBadger

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 21:36 - Feb 22 by Doctor_Earman

'Promote from within' is a strategy that is the preserve of tinpot clubs like Col U.

And Liverpool, Manchester United and Barcelona.

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 01:18 - Feb 23 with 1870 viewstextbackup

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 19:59 - Feb 22 by BlueBadger

Plus, you know, Mick signed one and made the other skipper.

you're so fcking boring, repetitive, dull, pointless addition to this board

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Give it Chambo and Skuse ‘til the end of the season (n/t) on 02:16 - Feb 23 with 1840 viewseddiespearitt03

Pay them off alongside a few others too. Evans needs to realize he has been fooled. Well and truly.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2020 14:20]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024