Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... 17:56 - Apr 20 with 2442 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Who else just knew that Keane would score after the hero of the North Stand had thrown the ball away in his face and thus motivated him to attack the delayed corner all the more!?!?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 17:58 - Apr 20 with 2403 viewsZx1988

I did wonder what his reaction last night was all about.

I hadn't seen the shenanigans at the time, and thought it was all a bit much given that he'd never really been on the end of any abuse during his time with the club.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 18:00 - Apr 20 with 2385 viewsVeggie

And then the (young) muppet who threw the ball back up the stand when we were losing and needed to score a goal. Some people.
The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 18:00 - Apr 20 with 2377 viewsJ2BLUE

Opposition players getting stick at a football match. Stop the press!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 18:01 - Apr 20 with 2376 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 17:58 - Apr 20 by Zx1988

I did wonder what his reaction last night was all about.

I hadn't seen the shenanigans at the time, and thought it was all a bit much given that he'd never really been on the end of any abuse during his time with the club.

Hero's gonna hero. Hope he felt a complete arse after the goal but I somehow doubt it!

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 18:01 - Apr 20 with 2367 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 18:00 - Apr 20 by J2BLUE

Opposition players getting stick at a football match. Stop the press!

Personally I think he should take up skateboarding.

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 18:04 - Apr 20 with 2348 viewsSitfcB

A superb reaction from Keane.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 18:10 - Apr 20 with 2328 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 18:04 - Apr 20 by SitfcB

Indeed, definitely used the moment to his advantage!

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 18:40 - Apr 20 with 2236 viewsBent_double

As he did that, I turned to my son and said Keane will score in a minute.

Well, it was only about 30 seconds later, but close enough!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Login to get fewer ads

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 18:49 - Apr 20 with 2201 viewsParky

Our fans are thick as shït.
The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 18:50 - Apr 20 with 2189 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 18:10 - Apr 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Indeed, definitely used the moment to his advantage!

As the crowd were singing “Keano Keano what’s the score “ I knew he would get the equaliser

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 18:52 - Apr 20 with 2163 viewsEwan_Oozami

Not so much a butterfly as an elephant..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 18:53 - Apr 20 with 2169 viewsSteve_M

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 18:04 - Apr 20 by SitfcB

It was quite funny watching them get all precious about 90 seconds after calling Keane all sorts.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 19:37 - Apr 20 with 2042 viewsBlueBadger

Ah yes. The sort of people who cried like toddlers in a supermarket when Mick said a rude word after they'd been singing abusive songs about him all game.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 19:53 - Apr 20 with 1984 viewswaveneyblue

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 19:37 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

Ah yes. The sort of people who cried like toddlers in a supermarket when Mick said a rude word after they'd been singing abusive songs about him all game.

Bloody hell Badger - I totally agree with you !
The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 20:06 - Apr 20 with 1945 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 18:50 - Apr 20 by StochesStotasBlewe

As the crowd were singing “Keano Keano what’s the score “ I knew he would get the equaliser

EternalpessimistsRus

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 20:08 - Apr 20 with 1940 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 19:37 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

Think he might have been at Charlton too!

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 20:33 - Apr 20 with 1868 viewsFtnfwest

Yes once was funny and we’d have probably got away with it. By about the fourth time though…
The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 22:08 - Apr 20 with 1727 viewsBlueBadger

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 20:08 - Apr 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Think he might have been at Charlton too!

Nice of Bluebudge to admit to being the man.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 22:47 - Apr 20 with 1656 viewsDJR

What I can't understand is why ex-players of ours ever get abuse. I suppose the only exception would be someone who went to Norwich, but that has been very rare over the years.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2022 22:48]
The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 08:01 - Apr 21 with 1443 viewsLeaky

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 22:47 - Apr 20 by DJR

What I can't understand is why ex-players of ours ever get abuse. I suppose the only exception would be someone who went to Norwich, but that has been very rare over the years.

I remember Alan Lee getting the full verbal playing for Nobwch a few years back
The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 08:32 - Apr 21 with 1395 viewsMattinLondon

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 22:47 - Apr 20 by DJR

Ex-player runs onto the pitch, announcer says ‘welcome back to Portman Road…..’, ex-player claps so do the fans. And that’s it. Mutual respect but time to move on.

I can sort of understand if a player leaves in bad circumstances - but mostly it’ll due to him wanting to further his career.

If a player says derogatory stuff about the fans and clubs then I totally understand that player getting a lot of stick. And that’s why Roy Keane will deserve to get all manner of abuse if he ever returns be it as a manager, assistant manager or as a pundit.
The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 08:56 - Apr 21 with 1331 viewsWickets

Many of us thought at the time this could come back to haunt us ! and yes i am an old man who can remember the North stand doing the same to David Nugent time after time after time !
[Post edited 21 Apr 2022 9:03]
The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 13:03 - Apr 21 with 1164 viewsMattinLondon

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 08:56 - Apr 21 by Wickets

Many of us thought at the time this could come back to haunt us ! and yes i am an old man who can remember the North stand doing the same to David Nugent time after time after time !
[Post edited 21 Apr 2022 9:03]

Slightly different as Nugent was a complete and utter bell end from the off. At the risk of sounding childish, he started it. Not sure why he acted like that…he should have got sent off.
The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 13:44 - Apr 21 with 1079 viewstextbackup

I’m going to take a stab in the dark, was the area this all occurred, lower north stand, the pioneer side?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 17:15 - Apr 21 with 984 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The butterfly effect and heroic old men in the North Stand... on 13:44 - Apr 21 by textbackup

I’m going to take a stab in the dark, was the area this all occurred, lower north stand, the pioneer side?

Nope, almost directly behind the goal but on the Cobbold side.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024