Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... 09:28 - Mar 29 with 1631 viewsOriginalMarkyP

we are going to smash Cam Utd off the park.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 09:37 - Mar 29 with 1583 viewstextbackup

my mate said the same....

two ways this will one will go for me,

1 - we get an early goal, absolutely dominate play, and grab another 1/2 when they try and come at us,

or, 2 - we absolutely dominate play, fail to score, fans start thinking they know better than McK, start getting restless, and we end up winning 1-0.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 09:49 - Mar 29 with 1518 viewsKeno

Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 09:37 - Mar 29 by textbackup

my mate said the same....

two ways this will one will go for me,

1 - we get an early goal, absolutely dominate play, and grab another 1/2 when they try and come at us,

or, 2 - we absolutely dominate play, fail to score, fans start thinking they know better than McK, start getting restless, and we end up winning 1-0.

or

we are 6-0 up and on 50 minutes Putin starts dropping nukes

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 09:55 - Mar 29 with 1490 viewsblueprint

Now you’ve done it. A rough and tumble John Beck style win it is for them then as per 91/92 season.
Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 10:25 - Mar 29 with 1400 viewsITFC_Forever

Is Hoolahan still playing for them?

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 10:39 - Mar 29 with 1344 viewsPinewoodblue

Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 10:25 - Mar 29 by ITFC_Forever

Is Hoolahan still playing for them?

Came on as sub in last game. Digby started the game. Not sure if Lankaster is injured.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 10:39 - Mar 29 with 1340 viewstextbackup

Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 09:49 - Mar 29 by Keno

or

fck that would annoy me

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 10:48 - Mar 29 with 1300 viewspatrickswell

or

Now you know the universal laws of fate. That won't happen until we're 6-0 up on Norwich and about to beat them for the first time since 2009. And the nukes will detonate in the third minute of 4 minutes of stoppage time at the end of the game.
Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 10:49 - Mar 29 with 1296 viewsFifeITFC

Yep, Norwood is going to score six goals and set up another three assists, whilst keeping a clean sheet in goal.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 11:40 - Mar 29 with 1168 viewsOriginalMarkyP

or

What's the FA position in calling the game off/ticket refunds if that's the case?

Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 11:47 - Mar 29 with 1135 viewsOriginalMarkyP

Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 10:49 - Mar 29 by FifeITFC

Yep, Norwood is going to score six goals and set up another three assists, whilst keeping a clean sheet in goal.

There is actually footage of him doing that in training...

Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 11:57 - Mar 29 with 1095 viewscatch74

or

Didn’t he come in to power initially in 1999. I reckon he started orchestrating the whole banter era from then. It would cap it all if he did impact the second half.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 13:53 - Mar 29 with 907 views3_5_2

I hope so

I’m not sure why but I have taken a big dislike to them recently.

We are due to smash someone soon, I hope it’s them!

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 13:58 - Mar 29 with 879 viewsSwansea_Blue

Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 09:55 - Mar 29 by blueprint

Now you’ve done it. A rough and tumble John Beck style win it is for them then as per 91/92 season.

Innit. We need someone to start a threat fearing that we're about to fall apart and get hammered.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 14:32 - Mar 29 with 783 viewsSamWhiteUK

I hope we do, but I probably won't be able to watch so from a purely selfish POV I'd rather we didn't!
Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 14:35 - Mar 29 with 770 viewsKieran_Knows

3-0 home win. Celina, Chaplin & Woolfenden the scorers.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Whisper it quietly but I have a sneaky feeling... on 15:37 - Mar 29 with 665 viewsitfc_bucks

Someone will walk into an absute tonking off us soon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024