Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Action Group 09:34 - Sep 27 with 1098 viewsandyjr

How successful were the flags on Saturday?? Anyone got any pics??

Got anything else in the works?

Poll: What is your all time favourite ITFC shirt sponsor?

Blue Action Group on 09:54 - Sep 27 with 1075 viewsCoastalblue

I sat in the West Stand and not that far away. It was nice to see, but what I thought was apparent was that it was a small number of people.

I think if you can get two or three times the numbers involved then it will begin to have an impact, at least visually.

Nice to see something being tried though and I wish all the best to those trying to get it going.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Blue Action Group on 10:08 - Sep 27 with 1052 viewsSlambo

Mirror the comment above - flags an that looked really good. We'll get some pics up on the Facebook page soon, and on the Twitter account...

Numbers were a bit disappointing, as was the participation in the chanting, but we expected that, as it's still new. May not see any visuals again til the QPR game as we have to repair them, which won't be done before 'Boro. Not sure yet where we'll be located at 'Boro game as have reservations about that front area, but will either way be trying to make as much a din as possible...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Blue Action Group on 13:35 - Sep 27 with 920 viewsCheshire_Tractor

Not the best photo but I took this.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024