Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Banhammer! 17:17 - Nov 28 with 31446 viewsTrequartista

What prompted this?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Banhammer! on 17:24 - Nov 28 with 3502 viewsFunge

Funnily enough, despite almost every single thing about the club being totally, totally sh1t at present, this makes me angriest of all.

Phil is a legend; pretty much in every sense of the word.

Lambert, you horrible, fake, coward of a clown, you grotty, inept, arrogant failure, you overpaid, underwhelming, pyramid of cat-sh1t - get the fck out of what's left of my football club.

Lambert Out.
Banhammer! on 17:24 - Nov 28 with 3494 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Banhammer! on 17:21 - Nov 28 by GavTWTD

Yes. Club should look at themselves rather than blaming us.

You took it down immediately. Presumably the poster has been dealt with too?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Banhammer! on 17:25 - Nov 28 with 3492 viewswkj

Lambert has always been frosty with Phil from day one, this is ridiculous. Even if we get angry on the forums (as I have been today and probably deserve a ban for) - We've always banded together as a community and through thick and thin been patient long before people on tw~tter lose their collective minds.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Banhammer! on 17:25 - Nov 28 with 3560 viewsPhilTWTD

It is true that PL has banned me from press conferences. I've been hoping the matter would be resolved before it became public, although I think it has been mentioned a few times here and there.

Contrary to suggestions in an earlier thread, it's nothing I've written but because someone posted the team for the Lincoln game on here on the morning of the match.

This was reported to the management, Stuart Taylor spoke to me about it after the game, then a few days later at the Gillingham match I was told Paul Lambert had banned me. I've had a few chats with people at the club since then but the situation is currently unchanged.

While I have sympathy for PL not being happy with the team being posted - I am aware that managers don't like their teams being leaked and have asked posters not to do so previously - I'm not sure how I can be seen as culpable for user content, particularly when it wasn't brought to my attention when it was first noticed. I did subsequently PM the poster involved who apologised to both me and the club, which I relayed.

We have been able to use the material from press conferences even if I’ve not been present and I've been grateful for the support of the other members of the local media. Hopefully the matter will be resolved sooner rather than later.
Banhammer! on 17:25 - Nov 28 with 3468 viewsfooters

Banhammer! on 17:21 - Nov 28 by GavTWTD

Yes. Club should look at themselves rather than blaming us.

Bloody hell!

We won't stand for this!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Banhammer! on 17:27 - Nov 28 with 3414 viewsbrogansnose

This is the act of a charlatan, totally disgraceful and will only incense fans against the regime even more.

What the chuff is happening to this club ?
Banhammer! on 17:27 - Nov 28 with 3401 viewsBlueBadger

Banhammer! on 17:21 - Nov 28 by Stadiumofdark

Phil banned Bluefish, and Bluefish has just been announced as the new ITFC owner.

On the plus side, Lambert should be getting his marching orders about now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Banhammer! on 17:27 - Nov 28 with 3371 viewsTractorWood

Banhammer! on 17:25 - Nov 28 by PhilTWTD

It is true that PL has banned me from press conferences. I've been hoping the matter would be resolved before it became public, although I think it has been mentioned a few times here and there.

Contrary to suggestions in an earlier thread, it's nothing I've written but because someone posted the team for the Lincoln game on here on the morning of the match.

This was reported to the management, Stuart Taylor spoke to me about it after the game, then a few days later at the Gillingham match I was told Paul Lambert had banned me. I've had a few chats with people at the club since then but the situation is currently unchanged.

While I have sympathy for PL not being happy with the team being posted - I am aware that managers don't like their teams being leaked and have asked posters not to do so previously - I'm not sure how I can be seen as culpable for user content, particularly when it wasn't brought to my attention when it was first noticed. I did subsequently PM the poster involved who apologised to both me and the club, which I relayed.

We have been able to use the material from press conferences even if I’ve not been present and I've been grateful for the support of the other members of the local media. Hopefully the matter will be resolved sooner rather than later.

Very dignified response. You're a credit to the club.

Can't be said of many others.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 17:28]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

Banhammer! on 17:27 - Nov 28 with 3312 viewsGlasgowBlue

Wouldn't the management team be better finding out who is leaking the team rather than banning you?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Banhammer! on 17:28 - Nov 28 with 3369 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Sitting in a press conference room and regurgitating sound bites to your website amongst tons of ads hardly makes you a journalist, however a ban of anyone previously allowed is a bit harsh.
Banhammer! on 17:28 - Nov 28 with 3319 viewsfooters

We're with you, Lord Ham!

Is PL so thick he doesn't realise it's not your fault? Maybe he should ban Twitter, Facebook and talking to other humans if he don't like it.

balls .

Banhammer! on 17:28 - Nov 28 with 3309 viewsHalifaxBlue

So to be clear, this decision came from Lambert himself?

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

Banhammer! on 17:28 - Nov 28 with 3309 viewsm14_blue

Pathetic.

And so very Un-Ipswich.

Banning journalists ffs.

FOPRP
Banhammer! on 17:29 - Nov 28 with 3256 viewsPlums

They can’t manage the security of their own dressing room and that’s your fault? Jeez.
What a tinpot outfit ITFC have become under this mogul of hospitality.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Banhammer! on 17:29 - Nov 28 with 3258 viewsSwailsey

Banhammer! on 17:28 - Nov 28 by BlueBlueBluex2

Sitting in a press conference room and regurgitating sound bites to your website amongst tons of ads hardly makes you a journalist, however a ban of anyone previously allowed is a bit harsh.

What? Oh it’s you isn’t it. If you don’t like it, I’d politely suggest you leave.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Banhammer! on 17:29 - Nov 28 with 3255 viewsAlanG296

Let's see some solidarity from the rest of the media. Let Lambert do a press conference with nobody there. He has nothing sensible to say anyway.
Banhammer! on 17:29 - Nov 28 with 3253 viewsCrayonKing

Final straw for me! Have just emailed the grandparents to ask them not to buy the kids any ITFC merch this xmas. They boycott is on!
Banhammer! on 17:30 - Nov 28 with 3213 viewsfooters

All you've done is attempt to cause rows on here. Maybe you'd be better off taking a long holiday?

Banhammer! on 17:30 - Nov 28 with 3219 viewsRobTheMonk

Lmao, what is this, a 6 year olds tea party? "Can I come in Please Paul?". "NO, you're not my friend any more, I ban you from Paul's Palace of p1ssy ego".
Banhammer! on 17:30 - Nov 28 with 3189 viewsjeera

What is the point of you?

You've hardly had a good word to say about anything since you joined.

It's almost as though...

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Banhammer! on 17:31 - Nov 28 with 3151 viewsFunge

Phil this has really fcking p1ssed me off *

This normally happens about once every 18 months. If you want me to utilise my rage for Good, then please let me know.

* in all seriousness you are probably rather more annoyed than me.
Banhammer! on 17:31 - Nov 28 with 3133 viewsNewcyBlue

Phil can we have the email address of somebody at the club to get this resolved?

This is an utter disgrace.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Banhammer! on 17:32 - Nov 28 with 3097 viewsbluelagos

Banhammer! on 17:28 - Nov 28 by HalifaxBlue

So to be clear, this decision came from Lambert himself?

What a tosser. You go after the guy that leaked it, not the owner of the website he did it on.

Utterly pathetic behaviour from Lambert.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Banhammer! on 17:32 - Nov 28 with 3082 viewshomer_123

Why do you frequent this site then?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Banhammer! on 17:32 - Nov 28 with 3077 viewsDublinBlue84

Not sure how they can blame you for this, it's completely wrong.

Clearly if a poster on the forum has posted the team on here, someone in the club would have to have leaked it in the first place to the person who posted it. Surely you'd think the club would be going after the person in the club rather than trying to go after someone who has been a huge supporter of the club for a very long period and has done so much for the club and it's fans.

It's an absolute disgrace and I hope that you are reinstated as soon as possible and the people involved will come to their senses.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 17:37]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024