Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Lambert Outers 16:07 - Jun 27 with 12676 viewsTampa_Florida_Blue

Am I the only one who has noticed that only a small minority of people on here want Lambert out, but we say very little. While the narwich supporters on here keep crying for Lambert to leave or be fired ?
The Lambert Outers on 16:11 - Jun 27 with 5844 viewsMach_foreignBlue

What Norwich supporters certainly want is Evans continuing our decline. They love him so much for what he has turned us into. If he ever puts up the club for sale they'll be devastated.
The Lambert Outers on 16:37 - Jun 27 with 5760 viewsIllinoisblue

Too much Florida sun for you

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The Lambert Outers on 16:48 - Jun 27 with 5727 viewsBlueBadger

You can't seriously want him to stay still can you?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The Lambert Outers on 17:15 - Jun 27 with 5692 viewsevansblue

Not one person in my circle of middle aged bores wants him to stay. He has been hopeless; relegated with no fight and a shambles last season. I don't believe a word he says. Sadly he will be here at the start of next season but it wont be for long
The Lambert Outers on 17:30 - Jun 27 with 5667 viewsCokeIsKey

Well the survey that was done a couple weeks ago was nearly 80% Lambert out so it's hardly a minority.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

The Lambert Outers on 17:42 - Jun 27 with 5640 viewsSarge

I think the only reason you might think it’s a minority is because most of the Lambert Out stuff comes from the same tedious people posting the same tedious things day in day out. Most of us probably have no real desire to see him stay or vociferously want him out because we can see that the problems we have far transcend what a manager alone can fix.
The Lambert Outers on 17:46 - Jun 27 with 5628 viewsTrequartista

People have posting "Forever Ours Public Relations Paul" (FOPRP) in support of him all day.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

The Lambert Outers on 17:48 - Jun 27 with 5625 viewsDubtractor

"While the narwich supporters on here keep crying for Lambert to leave or be fired ?"

WTAF?

I have no idea what you are on about. The majority clearly think he should go.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

The Lambert Outers on 17:50 - Jun 27 with 5617 viewsitfcjoe

Are you drunk?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The Lambert Outers on 17:58 - Jun 27 with 5596 viewsdominiciawful

I am stumped as to what your point is.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

The Lambert Outers on 18:01 - Jun 27 with 5579 viewsSuperblue95

Crystal Meth isn’t good

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

The Lambert Outers on 18:45 - Jun 27 with 5532 viewsFixed_It

The Lambert Outers on 16:11 - Jun 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

What Norwich supporters certainly want is Evans continuing our decline. They love him so much for what he has turned us into. If he ever puts up the club for sale they'll be devastated.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

The Lambert Outers on 18:51 - Jun 27 with 5528 viewsTampa_Florida_Blue

The Lambert Outers on 17:58 - Jun 27 by dominiciawful

I am stumped as to what your point is.

My point is why are we fighting rather getting behind the manager. Who else is going to want to come here with no budget
The Lambert Outers on 18:52 - Jun 27 with 5513 viewsBlueBadger

The Lambert Outers on 18:51 - Jun 27 by Tampa_Florida_Blue

My point is why are we fighting rather getting behind the manager. Who else is going to want to come here with no budget

No-one's fighting, we all think he's sh1t.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

The Lambert Outers on 18:58 - Jun 27 with 5502 viewsBlueBadger

The Lambert Outers on 18:45 - Jun 27 by Fixed_It

I'm just shocked he didn't try and claim Skuse and Chambers were the real culprits.

The Lambert Outers on 19:00 - Jun 27 with 5505 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The Lambert Outers on 18:58 - Jun 27 by BlueBadger

I'm just shocked he didn't try and claim Skuse and Chambers were the real culprits.

No they are the sacred cows and say nice things in the interviews so all is fine.

But when it comes to Judge, Edwards and Nsiala it's a different story isn't it?
The Lambert Outers on 19:04 - Jun 27 with 5481 viewsBlueBadger

The Lambert Outers on 19:00 - Jun 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

No they are the sacred cows and say nice things in the interviews so all is fine.

Yes, because they've started sh1t and remained sh1t as opposed to the other two who've been good but are now fading.

The Lambert Outers on 19:10 - Jun 27 with 5472 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The Lambert Outers on 19:04 - Jun 27 by BlueBadger

Yes, because they've started sh1t and remained sh1t as opposed to the other two who've been good but are now fading.

Aha, who have been good so lets venerate them forever because they once finished 6th and 7th in the Championship and whatever happened in the last few seasons doesn't matter, eh? And let them have a happy retirement despite not delivering on the pitch. What about progressing and moving forward? Have you ever considered this?

They both are just hopeless frauds who themselves feel no pressure at all. The frauds just like the vast majority of this team and that includes manager and owner.
The Lambert Outers on 19:15 - Jun 27 with 5450 viewsSpruceMoose

The Lambert Outers on 19:10 - Jun 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

Aha, who have been good so lets venerate them forever because they once finished 6th and 7th in the Championship and whatever happened in the last few seasons doesn't matter, eh? And let them have a happy retirement despite not delivering on the pitch. What about progressing and moving forward? Have you ever considered this?

They both are just hopeless frauds who themselves feel no pressure at all. The frauds just like the vast majority of this team and that includes manager and owner.

Um... I think they probably do deserve a happy retirement. They don't deserve to be miserable for another 40 years. It's just football.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The Lambert Outers on 19:17 - Jun 27 with 5436 viewsBlueBadger

The Lambert Outers on 19:15 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

Um... I think they probably do deserve a happy retirement. They don't deserve to be miserable for another 40 years. It's just football.

They'll probably do a cracking job as Kieron Dyer's assistants and/or coaches when Lamebert finally gets the sack.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 19:29]

The Lambert Outers on 19:18 - Jun 27 with 5439 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The Lambert Outers on 19:15 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

Deserve a happy retirement whereas the results keep worsening. Aha !
The Lambert Outers on 19:22 - Jun 27 with 5426 viewsSpruceMoose

The Lambert Outers on 19:18 - Jun 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

Deserve a happy retirement whereas the results keep worsening. Aha !

Well they've not got worse since March at least!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The Lambert Outers on 19:23 - Jun 27 with 5425 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The Lambert Outers on 19:22 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

Well they've not got worse since March at least!

Yep unbeaten. Quite impressive. Lets give Lambert 10 years !
The Lambert Outers on 19:33 - Jun 27 with 5396 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

The Lambert Outers on 19:00 - Jun 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

That’s probably because we’ve been nothing but sh*t since the stalwarts were saddled with the likes of Judge, Edwards and Nsiala for teammates rather than the more decent players we had here under our former former manager

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

The Lambert Outers on 20:23 - Jun 27 with 5333 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I want him to stay, could have easily gone off the back of last season, and no one could begrudge that.

But he's here next year, and I am ok with that, will get full support from myself.

If he doesn't get us promoted next year, he will be gone.

I was and will openly say I was one of the 20% who clicked Lambert to stay.

I don't think it is minority on here though that want him to leave, think it is a large majority now.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 20:24]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024