Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You cannot fail to be impressed by Cook and this interview 23:22 - Sep 28 with 916 viewsunstableblue

Honest and calm assessment from a true football man

Still only just starting, but I believe when he says he’s seeing the change as this group of strangers become a team

Great assessment of just how tired and unmatched Doncaster were

Keep going Paul, all the cr@p you’ve had on this board, on Twitter, in interview, on Radio Suffolk, you’ve stayed focussed

I just loved the style of football tonight, waited a long long time for it

But as Cool says a long long way to go

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

You cannot fail to be impressed by Cook and this interview on 23:29 - Sep 28 with 809 viewsHipsterectomy

who is the 'fella' who absolutely slaughtered him? An Ipswich Star journo? Phil?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

You cannot fail to be impressed by Cook and this interview on 23:32 - Sep 28 with 773 viewschrismakin

You cannot fail to be impressed by Cook and this interview on 23:29 - Sep 28 by Hipsterectomy

who is the 'fella' who absolutely slaughtered him? An Ipswich Star journo? Phil?

I'm not falling for that " who the hell asked...... " never again

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

You cannot fail to be impressed by Cook and this interview on 01:38 - Sep 29 with 588 viewsIllinoisblue

You cannot fail to be impressed by Cook and this interview on 23:29 - Sep 28 by Hipsterectomy

It’s a good question…. Don’t recall any slaughtering at all from the Archant boys, or Phil.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024