Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disappointed by the reaction of many to Lambert...I'm Happy if it is him 22:35 - Oct 25 with 609 viewsN2_Blue

Fair enough if you have concerns over his managerial failures, but remember just about any experienced manager has failures on their CV. Any that hasn't won't be managing in the Championship, and one thing is clear we couldn't risk a young rookie manager again.

However the Norwich connection is irrelevant and people getting their knickers in a twist because he managed them need some perspective. This is a man with no Norfolk connection other than being there for a short time. He is not a budgie, and not like it was his last job and he's moving directly to us. Yes he was successful with them but he also left on a pretty sour note. Think how much it will upset them if he achieves success with us.

Remember Hurst appointment was met with overwhelming support of our fan base and look how that turned out. Don't see many criticizing Evans when he was appointed.

Please can we just give the guy a chance, our club is at it's lowest point possibly in its history, the fan base needs to help Lambert and hopefully he can revisit his past success's with us!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Disappointed by the reaction of many to Lambert...I'm Happy if it is him on 22:49 - Oct 25 with 544 viewsitfc1981

He hates Norwich these days - they hate him because he left for a bigger club (mind you he could have gone to Norwich Utd to do that). He likes stuffing them 7-1 as well.

Delia will be disgusted - which in itself is worth the appointment.

One quick mention of joining the only club in Anglia to win major trophies and he will unite all fans behind him. He will know what will go down well with ITFC fans - he is that type of bloke.

Poll: Should Mick stick with Chambers at RB?

Disappointed by the reaction of many to Lambert...I'm Happy if it is him on 22:49 - Oct 25 with 544 viewsDarth_Koont

I actually thought he's a manager that was slightly out of our league given where we are and how much money we have to spend.

Not saying that he will automatically be a success but I think it's now a good thing to have a manager and an ex-player who must be confident of their abilities having operated at this level and far above it for most of his career.

It will certainly be interesting to see what he does over the next couple of months with the players available. I guess we'll know how bad a state we're in by how quickly we end up dipping into the out of contract market.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 22:50]

Pronouns: He/Him

Disappointed by the reaction of many to Lambert...I'm Happy if it is him on 22:52 - Oct 25 with 526 viewsreusersfreekicks

Spot on
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 8:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024