Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... 00:03 - Sep 12 with 7447 viewsmonytowbray

Sounds it and people appear to have gone ape-sh1t on Twitter, no tweets from anyone playing it down. If this isn’t sensationalist or a dodgy source and what it’s getting across is true my brain might explode from the madness.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 16:11 - Sep 13 with 399 viewslowhouseblue

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 15:58 - Sep 13 by Swansea_Blue

How has it been "debunked"? I've seen nothing that's put to bed any concerns that there could have been insider trading involved.

the ft has dealt with it:

https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2019/09/12/1568281802000/No-deal-Brexit-is-not-a-hed

i think one of the things that has been pointed out is that the funds mentioned aren't actually net short.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 17:46 - Sep 13 with 351 viewsGlasgowBlue

The finance sector is a mystery to me so not sure if this is big or not... on 16:11 - Sep 13 by lowhouseblue

the ft has dealt with it:

https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2019/09/12/1568281802000/No-deal-Brexit-is-not-a-hed

i think one of the things that has been pointed out is that the funds mentioned aren't actually net short.

Tory!!!

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024