Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any photos from first day of training? 16:56 - Jun 26 with 1738 viewsOriginalMarkyP

eh?

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Any photos from first day of training? on 17:11 - Jun 26 with 1699 viewschrismakin

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/ipswich-town-return-to-training-pictur

oh, did you mean this year?

I've been waiting to see some too, see if any randomers in the backround not announced yet lol
[Post edited 26 Jun 2021 17:17]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Any photos from first day of training? on 17:33 - Jun 26 with 1581 viewsPhilTWTD

I assume that will be Monday. Think they're just testing today rather than training proper. There's no first-day presser as people from outside the club are still not allowed at the training ground.
Any photos from first day of training? on 00:59 - Jun 27 with 1391 viewsUppa_Towen

Any photos from first day of training? on 17:33 - Jun 26 by PhilTWTD

I assume that will be Monday. Think they're just testing today rather than training proper. There's no first-day presser as people from outside the club are still not allowed at the training ground.

Ah, so when Cook said we were all invited…he didn’t mean yet?! 😂
Any photos from first day of training? on 08:09 - Jun 27 with 1186 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Any photos from first day of training? on 00:59 - Jun 27 by Uppa_Towen

There's this little thing called a global pandemic. Dunno if you've heard of it.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Any photos from first day of training? (n/t) on 08:15 - Jun 27 with 1174 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

[Post edited 27 Jun 2021 8:15]

Any photos from first day of training? on 08:15 - Jun 27 with 1171 viewsPhilTWTD

He said that in May without many details. Obviously won't be until the restrictions are out of the way.

Cook: Fans Will Be Allowed to Come and Watch Training 7th May 2021 12:13
Blues boss Paul Cook says Town’s Playford Road training ground will be open to supporters next season as he feels the distance between players and fans is too great in the modern game. 10

Any photos from first day of training? on 09:08 - Jun 27 with 1061 viewsfranz_tyson

Any photos from first day of training? on 08:15 - Jun 27 by PhilTWTD

He said that in May without many details. Obviously won't be until the restrictions are out of the way.

Cook: Fans Will Be Allowed to Come and Watch Training 7th May 2021 12:13
Blues boss Paul Cook says Town’s Playford Road training ground will be open to supporters next season as he feels the distance between players and fans is too great in the modern game. 10

So why are EADT re-hashing old stories on the same day when TWTD got there hours ahead with the Bonne story? They were also a bit late with the Harper confirmation.
Feels like Watson and Warren have got their flip-flops on and are on the beach.
Any photos from first day of training? on 11:24 - Jun 27 with 885 viewsUppa_Towen

Any photos from first day of training? on 08:09 - Jun 27 by The_Flashing_Smile

There's this little thing called a global pandemic. Dunno if you've heard of it.

There’s a little phrase called ‘tongue in cheek’. Don’t know if you’ve heard of it?
In any case, 30 people are allowed to gather outside and we haven’t got many players! 😆
Login to get fewer ads

Any photos from first day of training? on 13:31 - Jun 27 with 784 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Any photos from first day of training? on 11:24 - Jun 27 by Uppa_Towen

There’s a little phrase called ‘tongue in cheek’. Don’t know if you’ve heard of it?
In any case, 30 people are allowed to gather outside and we haven’t got many players! 😆

Ah, the 'I was only joking' defence. Ok then.

Any photos from first day of training? (n/t) on 14:18 - Jun 27 with 703 viewsUppa_Towen

Any photos from first day of training? on 13:31 - Jun 27 by The_Flashing_Smile

Ah, the 'I was only joking' defence. Ok then.

Defence? Ha. Don’t need to defend a semi serious comment mate. Didn’t spot the laughing emoji in my initial comment then? I had the EADT article from yesterday lunch time in mind. Your smart arse comment is at odds with the outside rule of 30 anyway, so whichever way you interpreted it, I’m not sure it was really warranted anyway, which is why I responded to the dig. Bet if I was to turn up tomorrow and ask Cook if I could watch then he’d let me by the way.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/paul-cook-to-open-training-ground-to-f

It amazes me how some people talk to others on here. It’s as if a minority literally sit at home with nothing better to do than write antagonistic comments so that they can start an argument. 🙄 Healthy debates are a good thing but in the main we’re all Ipswich fans and on the same ‘side’. Shouldn’t be too hard just to be nice and only contribute positively, should it?
[Post edited 27 Jun 2021 14:37]
Any photos from first day of training? (n/t) on 14:57 - Jun 27 with 607 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Any photos from first day of training? (n/t) on 14:18 - Jun 27 by Uppa_Towen

Defence? Ha. Don’t need to defend a semi serious comment mate. Didn’t spot the laughing emoji in my initial comment then? I had the EADT article from yesterday lunch time in mind. Your smart arse comment is at odds with the outside rule of 30 anyway, so whichever way you interpreted it, I’m not sure it was really warranted anyway, which is why I responded to the dig. Bet if I was to turn up tomorrow and ask Cook if I could watch then he’d let me by the way.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/paul-cook-to-open-training-ground-to-f

It amazes me how some people talk to others on here. It’s as if a minority literally sit at home with nothing better to do than write antagonistic comments so that they can start an argument. 🙄 Healthy debates are a good thing but in the main we’re all Ipswich fans and on the same ‘side’. Shouldn’t be too hard just to be nice and only contribute positively, should it?
[Post edited 27 Jun 2021 14:37]

Didn't realise I'd been particularly not nice, so I apologise if my sarcastic quip offended.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024