Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op 11:45 - Apr 11 with 3567 viewsGlasgowBlue

I hate general anaesthetic as I don’t like losing control.

See you in the other side.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 11:47 - Apr 11 with 3293 viewsSteve_M

Hope all goes well GB.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 11:49 - Apr 11 with 3285 viewsm14_blue

Good Luck!
Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 11:55 - Apr 11 with 3258 viewsRyorry

Better in than out! best of British & all that.

Seriously, hope all goes smoothly & you have a speedy recovery.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 11:58 - Apr 11 with 3245 viewsGuthrum

Hope it all goes well. I had mine (groin) done under local.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 12:00 - Apr 11 with 3234 viewsEireannach_gorm

Anexit?
Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 12:06 - Apr 11 with 3217 viewsXYZ

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 12:00 - Apr 11 by Eireannach_gorm

Anexit?

Surgical re-entry I think, isn't it?

Good luck GB, you'll be fine.
Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 12:10 - Apr 11 with 3206 viewsBenters2

All the very best chap.
Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 12:14 - Apr 11 with 3184 viewschicoazul

Good luck!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 12:20 - Apr 11 with 3174 viewshampstead_blue

Go well fella.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 12:50 - Apr 11 with 3139 viewsWeWereZombies

Hope it goes as well as can be expected and take it easy after the op.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 13:39 - Apr 11 with 3089 viewsJ2BLUE

Good luck, hope it goes well.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 13:42 - Apr 11 with 3087 viewsN2_Blue

Its a good sleep though!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 15:39 - Apr 11 with 3043 viewsGeoffSentence

if you see a light, go the other way.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 16:09 - Apr 11 with 3006 viewsBluebell

Hope it all went well GB.
Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 16:12 - Apr 11 with 3002 viewsfloridaboy

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 11:58 - Apr 11 by Guthrum

Hope it all goes well. I had mine (groin) done under local.

I had the choice, local or general. Didn't want to be knocked out so chose local. Wanted to watch but they put a screen up so I couldn't see!

Hope it goes well!
Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 16:16 - Apr 11 with 2993 viewsusm

Hope it went well, GB.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 16:25 - Apr 11 with 2979 viewsnorth_stand77

Hope you're not feeling too groggy GB, all the best.
Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 17:31 - Apr 11 with 2936 viewsLeaky

All the best I have to go under the knife in 4 weeks
Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 17:35 - Apr 11 with 2934 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 16:25 - Apr 11 by north_stand77

Hope you're not feeling too groggy GB, all the best.

No dozier than usual I imagine

Best of luck and speedy recovery GB (any fit nurses?)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 17:40 - Apr 11 with 2923 viewsTractorCam

Good luck, let me know how it goes as I will be having one at some point in the near future.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 18:25 - Apr 11 with 2886 viewsBrixtonBlue

Hope it went well Glassers.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 19:16 - Apr 11 with 2837 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 17:40 - Apr 11 by TractorCam

Good luck, let me know how it goes as I will be having one at some point in the near future.

A wee prick in the wrist and I was out for an hour. Woke up to no pain and should be home tonight.

Thanks for all of the good wishes guys.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 19:17 - Apr 11 with 2836 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Insist on open surgery, not keyhole. Keyhole 80% success rate, open 95+%.

You'll feel great afterwards so long as you're in good shape and fit. The morphine hit is immense and will last the rest of the day.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 19:21 - Apr 11 with 2827 viewsfabian_illness

Glad to hear you’re ok GB.
All the best for your recovery.
Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 19:34 - Apr 11 with 2813 viewsMJallday

Just about to go under the knife for my hernia op on 19:16 - Apr 11 by GlasgowBlue

A wee prick in the wrist and I was out for an hour. Woke up to no pain and should be home tonight.

Thanks for all of the good wishes guys.

glad to hear it went well. wishing you a good recovery.

MJ

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024