Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quick question...Where have all the Ellis Harrison flouncers gone? 22:14 - Aug 31 with 819 viewsN2_Blue

The ones who were bleating after he had scored 2 goals in a league cup game. How many has he scored in the league?

Lambert clearly fancied Jackson over Harrison and that's looking a decent call. With Keane, Sears, Morris, Folami and Lankaster all on the books and some of those coming back from injury before the year is out I'm happy with what we have.

Never thought much of Harrison so wasn't bothered but certainly pleasantly surprised by the form of Jackson, him and Norwood could be our Bent/Kuqi (admittedly a slightly different level, but lets enjoy it).

Edit: How could I forget Keane!? If he can stay fit what a strike force we have with Sears to return.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 23:02]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Quick question...Where have all the Ellis Harrison flouncers gone? on 22:22 - Aug 31 with 766 viewsJ2BLUE

I didn't flounce but I was openly disappointed. That disappointment evaporated when we signed Keane though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Quick question...Where have all the Ellis Harrison flouncers gone? on 22:25 - Aug 31 with 740 viewsMrTown

There are a lot of flounders on here that could be called out from time to time on here for past posts. Me included.

Never disappointed got rid of Harrison though, guy was a cripple last year.

Jackson and Norwood are on fire at the moment as well, looking a real good partnership, and we still have Sears and Keane to come in.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024