Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? 12:08 - Sep 15 with 2495 viewstextbackup

and he plucked one out of there air like I've not seen before.
aside from the 2 poor kicks at the end, he had a very good game yesterday

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 12:37 - Sep 15 with 2419 viewslmfcblue

Mom for me
Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 12:45 - Sep 15 with 2392 viewsJ2BLUE

His performance was excellent. Twice I had accepted we were going to concede and then he made brilliant saves that he made look easy.

I'm already sold on him. If Millwall wan to make Bart's move permanent in January then lets do it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 15:04 - Sep 15 with 2248 viewsBluemike31

Holy has been pretty solid since he arrived here, we had the error at Burton when he was closed down but aside from that has done most things pretty well, Three clean sheets in the last Three League games is good no matter what standard of football you are in and a lot of it is down to a few good saves he has made.

He is also a talker and shouts at the defence, that was just one of Bart's many failings, he never opened his mouth, it is also a refreshing change to have a keeper that can kick straight and command his box.
Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 15:10 - Sep 15 with 2237 viewsRomeo4

Apart from a couple of dubious kicks I thought he was excellent yesterday. I had him as MOM too. Norris is also well thought of so I think the GK position is sorted.
Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 15:14 - Sep 15 with 2229 viewsKieran_Knows

His kicking is unreal (other than those last 2 yesterday). They go an absolute mile and it’s pretty effortless for him. As someone else said, was MOM for me yesterday.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2019 15:15]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 18:33 - Sep 15 with 2105 viewscrunchie1978

Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 12:37 - Sep 15 by lmfcblue

Mom for me

Same here!
Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 18:44 - Sep 15 with 2079 viewsActionMan

His best game for us. In fact if it wasn't for Holy, Chambers and Skuse pulling out all the stops we'd have lost that game let's be honest. Those three were fantastic.
Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 18:51 - Sep 15 with 2061 viewsJ2BLUE

Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 18:44 - Sep 15 by ActionMan

His best game for us. In fact if it wasn't for Holy, Chambers and Skuse pulling out all the stops we'd have lost that game let's be honest. Those three were fantastic.

At one point Chambers threw his head at a ball where he could have got clattered right in the face.

I don't understand anyone who doesn't rate his commitment and leadership.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 18:54 - Sep 15 with 2053 viewstextbackup

Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 18:51 - Sep 15 by J2BLUE

At one point Chambers threw his head at a ball where he could have got clattered right in the face.

I don't think his commitment and leadership has ever been doubted

Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 18:54 - Sep 15 with 2052 viewsActionMan

Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 18:51 - Sep 15 by J2BLUE

Chambers isn't a world beater, he makes his mistakes but you can't fault the effort. He's a bit like Naylor was in that regard, we'd often concede due to a silly mistake from him, only for him to charge up the other end and net the winner. Chambers will go down as the hero of this era regardless now.
Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 18:56 - Sep 15 with 2041 viewstextbackup

Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 18:44 - Sep 15 by ActionMan

skuse wasn't his normal tidy self yesterday I might add, 3/4 really sloppy passes that gave ball away, or out for a throw.
but he was in the right place more often than not.

Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 22:07 - Sep 15 with 1832 viewsBLUEBEAT

His kicking is superb compared to Bart.

Poll: W or W

Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 22:21 - Sep 15 with 1810 viewsJ2BLUE

Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 18:54 - Sep 15 by textbackup

I don't think his commitment and leadership has ever been doubted

It was last season

Truly impaired.

Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 08:47 - Sep 16 with 1544 viewsblueysbackside

And just think how good he would be if he wore a pair of shorts that actually fitted him.
Have the 3/4 Holy saves been mentioned yet? on 11:39 - Sep 16 with 1428 viewsBigManBlue

As poor as we looked going forward, Holy and both CB's looked really solid at the back. Hoping that we can keep that side of things up and take a bit of pressure off the forwards to need to score several times every game.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024