Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London based Blues - FA Youth Cup tomorrow 08:34 - Feb 11 with 552 viewsitfcjoe

Watford U18s v Ipswich Town U18s - @ Wingate & Finchley FC - 7pm kick off

Should be a good game, the winners will travel to Leicester in the quarter final.

We have a really good team, and have lost to and beaten Watford this season in the league, and are well clea at the top of the table.

Will be a tough game, but a winnable one too - if anyone wants to cheer themselves up get a long and have a look.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

London based Blues - FA Youth Cup tomorrow on 08:38 - Feb 11 with 542 viewsSteve_M

Shame, I'm already out tomorrow and this is not far away.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

London based Blues - FA Youth Cup tomorrow on 09:12 - Feb 11 with 502 viewsDurovigutum

I'm coming back from working in Southampton, am trying very hard to get to this as (Rotherham aside) it's been a long time since I've seen a win....
London based Blues - FA Youth Cup tomorrow on 08:29 - Feb 12 with 441 viewsitfcjoe

Bump

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

London based Blues - FA Youth Cup tomorrow on 10:01 - Feb 12 with 388 viewsCoastalblue

Quite fancy this but not sure what time I'll get back from the South Coast later, and from where I am in central I can get to Ipswich in not a lot more time!

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024