Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... 15:11 - Sep 11 with 20343 viewsclive_baker

Anyone got any? I absolutely cannot stand eggs, but I rarely meet people that agree with me. The smell, the taste, absolutely hideous things.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:23 - Sep 11 with 1192 viewsBrixtonBlue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:16 - Sep 11 by wkj

They also sell sausages in some greggs, but you managed to make the humble banger quite pretentious in the past.

The mistake you've made here is going down the Benter's route of calling what I had a "banger".

It's a Käsekrainer.

Greggs don't sell Käsekrainer.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Upvoted by mistake on 16:24 - Sep 11 with 1192 viewsDyland

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:30 - Sep 11 by Kropotkin123

As half of this thread contains people agreeing that they dislike uncooked tomatoes, I think we can rule it out on the basis everyone else doesn't seem to like them either.

Cauliflower for me. If I stopped the dishwasher and drunk the water, I assume it would taste like cauliflower. Gross.

Trying to reply in apoplexy. Cauliflowers are fooking great!

FFS

I think I should delete this thread before I combust.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:24 - Sep 11 with 1183 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:23 - Sep 11 by BrixtonBlue

The mistake you've made here is going down the Benter's route of calling what I had a "banger".

It's a Käsekrainer.

Lidl probably do.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:24 - Sep 11 with 1179 viewsGeoffSentence

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:21 - Sep 11 by DanTheMan

I thought this for tomatoes, then I had some in Italy and was completely blown away by how different they taste.

They were probably properly ripe rather than being stuffed in sheds and pumped over with ethylene to make them artificially ripen.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:24 - Sep 11 with 1180 viewsBrixtonBlue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:17 - Sep 11 by GlasgowBlue

Seafood

That's a huge group. That's like saying you don't like music.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Upvoted by mistake on 16:25 - Sep 11 with 1177 viewsSpruceMoose

Upvoted by mistake on 16:24 - Sep 11 by Dyland

Trying to reply in apoplexy. Cauliflowers are fooking great!

FFS

I think I should delete this thread before I combust.

At least you know who to bar from the pub.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:25 - Sep 11 with 1178 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:23 - Sep 11 by BrixtonBlue

It's a Käsekrainer.

Bella Greggopli does though

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:25 - Sep 11 with 1175 viewsBrixtonBlue

My girlfriend doesn't like lamb. What a weirdo.

Login to get fewer ads

Listen you bunch of fooking morons on 16:25 - Sep 11 with 1183 viewsDyland

Everything everyone has said is delicious.

First world vvankers the lot of you.

Fook off.

I'm LEAVING.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:26 - Sep 11 with 1168 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:25 - Sep 11 by wkj

Bella Greggopli does though

It's basically just a Pepperami with Babybel in anyway.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 16:28]

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:26 - Sep 11 with 1166 viewsLesta_Tractor

It's a Käsekrainer.

Käsekrainer look good!

Are they suitable for a bbq? I'd consider making space for them next to the boerwors.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:26 - Sep 11 with 1163 viewsDyland

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:25 - Sep 11 by BrixtonBlue

Let me guess, it's too fatty and, like, animaly.

FFS

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:27 - Sep 11 with 1162 viewsBrixtonBlue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:22 - Sep 11 by GlasgowBlue

The two exceptions being COD or smoked haddock. That’s it. Not a lover of salmon or other fish and can’t go near shell fish.

The Mrs took me away for a weekend break which included a seven course tasting menu. The first four courses involved seafood. I ate bread.

Blimey, and you live in Scotland as well!

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:27 - Sep 11 with 1161 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:25 - Sep 11 by BrixtonBlue

Glassers said you didn't have one, I'm pretty sure he knows more about your life than you do

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:27 - Sep 11 with 1161 viewsGrandadDel

Curry
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:28 - Sep 11 with 1154 viewsSpruceMoose

The only real answer I can give here, being in America and seeing what everyone over here eats is... mostly everything.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:28 - Sep 11 with 1152 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:27 - Sep 11 by GrandadDel

Curry

Surprising, please tell us why?

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:28 - Sep 11 with 1150 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:27 - Sep 11 by GrandadDel

Curry

The fook is wrong with you?

Listen you bunch of fooking morons on 16:29 - Sep 11 with 1151 viewsfooters

Listen you bunch of fooking morons on 16:25 - Sep 11 by Dyland

Everything everyone has said is delicious.

First world vvankers the lot of you.

Fook off.

I'm LEAVING.

Come on then, luv. Put yer money where your mouth is...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:29 - Sep 11 with 1148 viewsGrandadDel

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:28 - Sep 11 by wkj

Surprising, please tell us why?

Allergic to cardomom
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:30 - Sep 11 with 1143 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:29 - Sep 11 by GrandadDel

Allergic to cardomom

I'm sure you are

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:31 - Sep 11 with 1138 viewsGrandadDel

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 16:30 - Sep 11 by wkj

I'm sure you are

Give me gallstones
Listen you bunch of fooking morons on 16:31 - Sep 11 with 1134 viewsDyland

Listen you bunch of fooking morons on 16:29 - Sep 11 by footers

Come on then, luv. Put yer money where your mouth is...

You just WATCH me

Upvoted by mistake on 16:32 - Sep 11 with 1133 viewsDyland

Upvoted by mistake on 16:25 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

At least you know who to bar from the pub.

Aye, all of you!

ffs :)

Listen you bunch of fooking morons on 16:32 - Sep 11 with 1133 viewswkj

Listen you bunch of fooking morons on 16:31 - Sep 11 by Dyland

You just WATCH me

You consider baked beans to be delicious?

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024