Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums 18:02 - Apr 30 with 2494 viewsgainsboroughblue

George Berry- Wolves/Stoke
Derek Hales- Charlton
Drew Jarvie- Aberdeen
Eric Gerets- Belgium (82 world cup)

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 10:34 - May 1 with 290 viewsurbanblue

Graham Rix - Arsenal
Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 10:45 - May 1 with 285 viewsLeBlue

Because I lived next door to him
Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 11:09 - May 1 with 273 viewsFenboyBlue

Dennis Mortimer with beard - Aston Villa, 78/79 ?
Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 11:11 - May 1 with 271 viewsLibero

Back in 2000/01 I had more John Scales than he made first team appearances.
Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 11:42 - May 1 with 257 viewsleitrimblue

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 11:09 - May 1 by FenboyBlue

Dennis Mortimer with beard - Aston Villa, 78/79 ?

Yer, Dennis Mortimer and Asa Hartford in every pack!
Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 11:48 - May 1 with 248 viewsgiant_stow

Paul Mariner, oddly enough and Trevor Putney.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 11:50 - May 1 with 244 viewsGeoffSentence

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 10:45 - May 1 by LeBlue

Because I lived next door to him

He has unremarkable posture.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 11:51 - May 1 with 242 viewsGeoffSentence

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 20:06 - Apr 30 by Dubtractor

This bloody sticker. Had so many swaps of this I couldn't give them away.

Decent posture, not as good as Mick's.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 12:01 - May 1 with 235 viewsSwansea_Blue

Footballers that most make you think of Panini Sticker albums on 01:19 - May 1 by Arthur_Hayes

Jimmy Sirrel, Notts County manager - gave me nightmares

[Post edited 1 May 2020 1:19]

If there's a single team that reminds me of Panini in the early-mid 80s it's Notts County for some reason. They had some notable players, including our own Ian McParland. Martin O'Neill, Brian Kilcline, Nigel Worthington, John Chiedozie, and probably most iconic Justin Fashanu. Howard Wilkinson as manager too.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024