Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At times he is funny, but Joe Lycett… 20:28 - Sep 23 with 1113 viewsMattinLondon

…simply comes across as a smug prick.
At times he is funny, but Joe Lycett… on 20:36 - Sep 23 with 1093 viewsSwansea_Blue

Had to search that, as I didn’t recognise the name. He’s the one who presents that sewing reality show isn’t he. I’ve only ever seen him a couple of times on there because my daughter watches it sometimes. I didn’t realise he could even be funny - he’s pretty poor on there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

At times he is funny, but Joe Lycett… on 20:38 - Sep 23 with 1084 viewsSitfcB

I watched the first episode or two of got your back but it just seemed like a load of Karen’s moaning about little things, think they’re trying to be like a young persons Watchdog (RIP )

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

At times he is funny, but Joe Lycett… on 20:39 - Sep 23 with 1077 viewsBlueandTruesince82

His stand up is good.

Is watchdog rip off is worse than actual watchdog which is a low bar.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

At times he is funny, but Joe Lycett… on 22:38 - Sep 23 with 872 viewsSuperblue95

Don’t know much about him but what I’ve seen of him on Taskmaster and 8 out of 10 Cats, he’s generally been very good

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

At times he is funny, but Joe Lycett… on 07:03 - Sep 24 with 694 viewssolomon

He’s just enjoying his fifteen minutes. Another comic who will be history within 18 months.
At times he is funny, but Joe Lycett… on 08:36 - Sep 24 with 618 viewsonly_one_sir_bobby

At times he is funny, but Joe Lycett… on 07:03 - Sep 24 by solomon

He’s just enjoying his fifteen minutes. Another comic who will be history within 18 months.

Except he's been around "on the circuit" for approaching a decade already......
At times he is funny, but Joe Lycett… on 09:14 - Sep 24 with 563 viewsgiant_stow

Initially he annoyed me on Sewing Bee, but I think his relentless crappy jokes have now worn me down and i sometimes smile. Shame, as he's just lost the gig.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024