Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! 12:15 - Nov 30 with 7056 viewsmonytowbray

https://www.livekindly.co/sainsburys-vegan-burgers-hot-dogs-fool-football-fans/

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 19:18 - Nov 30 with 880 viewsJ2BLUE

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 19:16 - Nov 30 by wkj

J2 never fails to best himself- I can just imagine him trotting around Felixstowe with a JanSport bumbag with a cold jacket potato wrapped in a sandwich bag.

I'd wrap it in foil and stick it in my pocket.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

on 19:19 - Nov 30 with 876 views_

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 19:17 - Nov 30 by J2BLUE

A cold left over one yes. Amazing that people wouldn't give a damn if I had said a Mars bar but a jacket potato is weird.

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 19:20 - Nov 30 with 870 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

on 19:19 - Nov 30 by _

Why toast when you can roast

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 19:20 - Nov 30 with 870 viewswkj

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 19:17 - Nov 30 by J2BLUE

A cold left over one yes. Amazing that people wouldn't give a damn if I had said a Mars bar but a jacket potato is weird.

But if you was to try and say pie and mashed mars bar is a delicious meal we might say something

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 19:22 - Nov 30 with 857 viewsmonytowbray

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 18:10 - Nov 30 by GunnsAirkick

I've had some good vegan and veggie stuff recently. Some things, like steak and bacon I don't think you can replace but I've had some decent fake chicken and fake beef in pies is not bad. I think we all need to eat a bit less meat from a health and environmental perspective. Also, as someone else said, some of the best vegan and veggie stuff I've had is where it isn't trying to pretend to be meat at all.

Very much depends on my mood as to if I have fake meat or not. Curries, spag bol, pasta dishes I tend to not bother with the stuff.

The fake chicken from Iceland is great. L Mac sausages are decent (the red onion or "chorizo" ones), as is the hoisin duck Love an L Mac burger too. The Cheatin' bacon is alright, although I had some vegan bacon in the USA that was amazing.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

on 19:23 - Nov 30 with 854 views_

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 19:20 - Nov 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Why toast when you can roast

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 19:24 - Nov 30 with 848 viewsJ2BLUE

on 19:19 - Nov 30 by _

My love affair with cold jacket potatoes started after a buffet my mum was doing. Most people coming were on some sort of diet so she made some wedges. Literally just jacket potatoes, cut into four, sprayed with a few sprays of 1 calorie spray oil. Some went cold. I ate one. It was a taste sensation.

Now, occasionally, i'll cook an extra one depending on what i've eaten and what i'm doing.

Sue me.

Truly impaired.

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 19:29 - Nov 30 with 835 viewsLord_Lucan

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 18:28 - Nov 30 by J2BLUE

Yea they've done studies on an all potato diet. It covered all nutritional bases.

I like cooking a jacket potato and eating it cold. They go slightly sweet. Best. Snack. Ever

I find jacket potatoes incredibly boring but my Mrs loves them - which is a sort of family joke. I call them a Nacton Dinner

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 19:30 - Nov 30 with 832 viewsJ2BLUE

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 19:29 - Nov 30 by Lord_Lucan

I find jacket potatoes incredibly boring but my Mrs loves them - which is a sort of family joke. I call them a Nacton Dinner

I owe you an apology. Just tried a tangy Wine Gum. Awful.

Truly impaired.

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 04:19 - Dec 1 with 771 viewsSpruceMoose

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 19:30 - Nov 30 by J2BLUE

I owe you an apology. Just tried a tangy Wine Gum. Awful.

How come we always know that you're wrong about stuff around 6 months before you finally work it out?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 10:33 - Dec 1 with 730 viewsGunnsAirkick

on 18:13 - Nov 30 by _

Veggie curry is awesome. I made a vegan one for a friend a while ago with chickpeas and tofu, it was bloody lovely as the chick peas and tofu sucked up all the curry flavour. Made a veggie chilli wihh Quorn mince and mixed beans the other day, again didn't miss the meat at all. One thing that does not compare though is facon vs. bacon. I love a bacon sandwich and all the meat free alternatives I've tried were not great. If it's only once a week or whatever I class that as more of a treat. Previous generations used to eat a lot less meat, eating as much meat as we do is a relatively new thing. Even if people don't want to go full veggie or vegan I think eating less meat and making sure the meat you eat is high quality and ethical is a step in the right direction.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024