Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stewart White has left BBC Look East 19:58 - Sep 30 with 5202 viewsSitfcB

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-norfolk-58752747

[Post edited 30 Sep 2021 20:09]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Stewart White has left BBC Look East on 09:40 - Oct 1 with 1046 viewsNthQldITFC

Stewart White has left BBC Look East on 08:42 - Oct 1 by StochesStotasBlewe

The BBC make up department have done a remarkable job over the years.
I used to have a few plant related dealings with him 20 years ago and he has looked younger recently on Look East than back then.
He was/is definately a budgie.

I never took him for a toker.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Stewart White has left BBC Look East on 09:43 - Oct 1 with 1038 viewsPhilTWTD

He was no Ian Masters.
Stewart White has left BBC Look East on 09:47 - Oct 1 with 1029 viewsGeoffSentence

Stewart White has left BBC Look East on 09:43 - Oct 1 by PhilTWTD

He was no Ian Masters.

Now he was a proper local tv presenter

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Stewart White has left BBC Look East on 10:26 - Oct 1 with 982 viewsThe_Major

My late uncle used to help organise Orchestrelle - the open air concert when the London Symphony Orchestra used to come up in the summer and play in Christchurch Park - one year the hosting was done by Ken Bruce, and he was the nicest chap in the world by all accounts. Another year Mr White was the host, and allegedly he came in and demanded to know where his dressing room was. To which my uncle replied - "Well, we've got a chair here" - apparently he had severe delusions of grandeur.

As an aside, my uncle used to have a load of young lads run from hither to tither during these concerts, telling people they were due on stage etc (Think Scooter from the Muppet Show) - and there was one extremely enthusiastic ginger haired youngster who was trying to find out everything he could about music concerts etc - name of Teddy or similar - wonder what happened to him?
Stewart White has left BBC Look East on 10:32 - Oct 1 with 964 viewsbrazil1982

About time, good riddance.
Stewart White has left BBC Look East on 10:37 - Oct 1 with 957 viewsPiercingBlue

He wears his green and yeller tie a bit too often for me
Stewart White has left BBC Look East on 11:44 - Oct 1 with 917 viewsSwansea_Blue

he looks a bit older than when I last saw him about 1990! Amazing that he's been going all this time, I had no idea.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Stewart White has left BBC Look East on 11:50 - Oct 1 with 912 viewsGeoffSentence

Stewart White has left BBC Look East on 10:26 - Oct 1 by The_Major

My late uncle used to help organise Orchestrelle - the open air concert when the London Symphony Orchestra used to come up in the summer and play in Christchurch Park - one year the hosting was done by Ken Bruce, and he was the nicest chap in the world by all accounts. Another year Mr White was the host, and allegedly he came in and demanded to know where his dressing room was. To which my uncle replied - "Well, we've got a chair here" - apparently he had severe delusions of grandeur.

As an aside, my uncle used to have a load of young lads run from hither to tither during these concerts, telling people they were due on stage etc (Think Scooter from the Muppet Show) - and there was one extremely enthusiastic ginger haired youngster who was trying to find out everything he could about music concerts etc - name of Teddy or similar - wonder what happened to him?

It's nice to see enthusiasm in the young, but a shame that it so rarely comes to anything. Teddy is probably an insurance salesman or something equally mundane. Highly unlikely he ever made it in the music industry.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Stewart White has left BBC Look East on 13:13 - Oct 1 with 862 viewsChiefXL

Stewart White has left BBC Look East on 21:06 - Sep 30 by Gogs

I definitely remember him claiming to be a Southampton supporter too. But he never exactly hid his pro-budgie leanings when it came to the teams in this region. Seem to recall him getting a bit of stick on the cornhill after the play-off win in 2000 too.

No that was Stuart Jarrold who Town fans assumed was a scummer because of his Look East connection but is in fact an ardent Town fan
Stewart White has left BBC Look East on 16:38 - Oct 1 with 780 viewsGogs

Stewart White has left BBC Look East on 13:13 - Oct 1 by ChiefXL

No that was Stuart Jarrold who Town fans assumed was a scummer because of his Look East connection but is in fact an ardent Town fan

Really? I knew Jarrold was a town fan, went to northgate didn’t he. Surprised he got any grief for that reason, he must’ve been working for Anglia then (don’t think he was ever BBC). SW was definitely there too, and if he didn’t get any grief he should have!
Stewart White has left BBC Look East on 21:30 - Oct 1 with 682 viewsBluespeed225

Becky to have her own channel, where she presents the news, and also becomes stadium announcer at PR, and generally rules everything. Penny Smith can only aspire to be Becky.
Stewart White has left BBC Look East on 21:47 - Oct 1 with 654 viewsBlueastheycome

Has norwich sympathies and was very smarmy when he interviewed Brett when he took over. Glad he’s gone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024