Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good drones 09:28 - Jul 13 with 3603 viewscaught-in-limbo

"The Best Drone Photos Of 2017 Have Just Been Announced, And They Will Take Your Breath Away"

http://www.boredpanda.com/2017-best-drone-photos-of-the-year-dronestagram/

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Good drones on 09:42 - Jul 13 with 3583 viewsTIB

Just ordered a DJI Spark as a lightweight option for filming/photos when out on my travels. Not sure I'll be getting shots like these though.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Good drones on 10:49 - Jul 13 with 3536 viewsGodBlue

Good drones on 09:42 - Jul 13 by TIB

Just ordered a DJI Spark as a lightweight option for filming/photos when out on my travels. Not sure I'll be getting shots like these though.

I'm really tempted by the Mavic Pro (I'd be too worried that I'd break the Spark), but wish it had rear collision sensors. It's a lovely little thing though.

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

Good drones on 10:57 - Jul 13 with 3519 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Good drones on 09:42 - Jul 13 by TIB

... because you'll be concentrating on teenage girls bedroom windows
Good drones on 11:01 - Jul 13 with 3504 viewsBluebell

Some amazing photos there.

Why have you changed your user name CIL?
Good drones on 11:11 - Jul 13 with 3492 viewsTIB

Good drones on 10:49 - Jul 13 by GodBlue

I'm really tempted by the Mavic Pro (I'd be too worried that I'd break the Spark), but wish it had rear collision sensors. It's a lovely little thing though.

The Mavic Pro was just too much money to warrant on a part-time hobby + the size difference, perhaps not as big as I thought, but still noticeable when you're living out of a backpack and hiking up a mountain. I'll have some footage to post at the end of August.

Good drones on 11:34 - Jul 13 with 3461 viewscaught-in-limbo

Good drones on 11:01 - Jul 13 by Bluebell

Some amazing photos there.

Why have you changed your user name CIL?

This is my 3rd CIL name. But I'm still CIL. I just got bored of the last one - perhaps it took too long to type.

#toxic

Good drones on 12:08 - Jul 13 with 3428 viewsBurwell_Blue

Good drones on 10:49 - Jul 13 by GodBlue

I have a Mavic Pro (after having a Phantom 3 Standard) and the portability is fantastic, although I am not sure that the picture quality is as good as the Phantom
Good drones on 12:09 - Jul 13 with 3426 viewsBurwell_Blue

Good drones on 11:11 - Jul 13 by TIB

The Mavic Pro was just too much money to warrant on a part-time hobby + the size difference, perhaps not as big as I thought, but still noticeable when you're living out of a backpack and hiking up a mountain. I'll have some footage to post at the end of August.

I wouldn't fancy putting a Spark in a backpack as you cannot fold the arms like you can on the Mavic.
Login to get fewer ads

Good drones on 12:14 - Jul 13 with 3417 viewsTIB

Good drones on 12:09 - Jul 13 by Burwell_Blue

I wouldn't fancy putting a Spark in a backpack as you cannot fold the arms like you can on the Mavic.

I've got the FlyMore pack so Spark has case + case for controller and extra batteries. I watched a video last night though and they demonstrated the difference in packed size between Spark and Mavic Pro and it wasn't as big as I thought...like I said though, for a part-time hobby, I couldn't warrant the extra £££ for the Mavic.

Good drones on 12:17 - Jul 13 with 3406 viewsBurwell_Blue

Good drones on 12:14 - Jul 13 by TIB

I've got the FlyMore pack so Spark has case + case for controller and extra batteries. I watched a video last night though and they demonstrated the difference in packed size between Spark and Mavic Pro and it wasn't as big as I thought...like I said though, for a part-time hobby, I couldn't warrant the extra £££ for the Mavic.

If you follow the letter of the law, then the Spark is ideal. If like me, you like to travel a little further then the range becomes a hindrance. It is supposedly a great drone though, although I have never seen one in the flesh.
Good drones on 12:26 - Jul 13 with 3390 viewsvapour_trail

They're great.

Like the comment on number ten.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Good drones on 11:00 - Jul 14 with 3296 viewscaught-in-limbo

Good drones on 12:26 - Jul 13 by vapour_trail

They're great.

It's a good point. Most likely it was photoshopped out but it could be hiding behind the middle window cleaner.

I'm trying to work out what the silver orb thing in the middle of the picture is, any ideas?

BTW, for those that haven't noticed, the images continue on pages 2 and 3. Here's a link to the 2nd:

http://www.boredpanda.com/2017-best-drone-photos-of-the-year-dronestagram/?page_

#toxic

Good drones on 11:13 - Jul 14 with 3284 viewscaught-in-limbo

Good drones on 12:26 - Jul 13 by vapour_trail

They're great.

I've found the drone!!!

It's between the silver orb and the red and white tower block below it.

#toxic

Good drones on 11:34 - Jul 14 with 3268 viewsITFC1983

Good drones on 11:13 - Jul 14 by caught-in-limbo

I've found the drone!!!

It's between the silver orb and the red and white tower block below it.

Wow keen eyes! Good work CIL!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024